Forking to Rush - Which song is best?

Maverick

Rush music isn't entirely ideal for the dinner table :no:

In this house it is.

Likewise. One Christmas dinner my mom put me in charge of the music, thinking I'd turn on some nice holiday radio. Wrong. I popped "Signals" into the deck. She let it stay, but ths the last time I was assigned that task.

As far as two-backed beastmaking? I've shared this here before, but my 1st love was also a big Rush fan. I lost my virginity to him one crisp October afternoon in a dorm room at Georgia Tech, with "Mystic Rhythms" on repeat. Yeah, I know.

I hear Dreamweaver.

Honestly, music is the last thing that's occupying my mind while in bed with a girl.

I prefer the sounds she makes :smoke: .

Btw, my ex-girlfriend always got a headache from YYZ so that was a real mood killer :smash:

Btw, my ex-girlfriend always got a headache from YYZ so that was a real mood killer :smash:

Or her saying she got a headache from YYZ might've been her ploy to keep you from droning on and on about Neil Peart.

You: "Babe, listen how awesome Neil sounds in this next part. I swear he's got to be the greatest drummer ever! And he writes their lyrics, though there aren't any in this song. But the lyrics on this album, as with all of his lyrics, are excellent. AND...."

Your GF: "Sorry sweetie but could you put in another cd? This song gives me a headache."

:P

• Like 2

Honestly, music is the last thing that's occupying my mind while in bed with a girl.

I see why she would be an ex

• Like 2

Yeah, good thing you dropped her.

Yeah, good thing you dropped her.

Well, actually she dumped me. Ran away with a guy from Spain a few months after.

:sigh:

I guess some day down the line I'll feel it's all for the better. After all she didn't like Rush ;)

Positives:

Long enough. Starts energetically. Slows down a bit to allow you catch your breath. Ends with the Grand Finale.

Negatives:

Wife might not like you yelling "hey" during the Overture.

Wife might not like you saying "I have assumed control, I have assumed control" at the end

• Like 9

Positives:

Long enough. Starts energetically. Slows down a bit to allow you catch your breath. Ends with the Grand Finale.

Negatives:

Wife might not like you saying "I have assumed control, I have assumed control" at the end

Post of the year, so far.

• Like 1

Positives:

Negatives:

Post of the year, so far.

This + 1

Never heard of forking, and I have never heard the first three parts of The Gangsters of Boats Series, so those should probably go good together

Tears,, Closer to the Heart ,, Ghost of a chance, The Garden ,, HOPE ,,Coldfire

I love all of these songs,, 5 of them are on my Quiet Time mix that i listen to at night on my IPOD

If I'm taking it slow, Hemispheres.

If I have other plans, Didacts and Narpets.

I don't know that I listen to :rush: much when I eat.

Positives:

Negatives:

:LOL:

Best song?Still waiting for it.Terrible band.Let you know later.