Your Pick of this SUPERB Bunch v.3

Nate2112

Choose  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Choose

• Grace Under Pressure
    • Hold Your Fire
    • Presto

We REALLY need some CA news at this point. Nobody has any ideas for good threads lately. LOL

Totally agree! I was just telling my wife I have been latching onto every tidbit of useless anything that is Rush-related as we await CA. We have watched the Time Machine DVD to death ... C'mon guys! A 2 / 1 / 12 release date would be great! If not, we are gonna have to make threads about how many moles Al has on his bald spot. sad.gif

QUOTE (wilb1972 @ Jan 6 2012, 05:20 PM)
We REALLY need some CA news at this point. Nobody has any ideas for good threads lately. LOL

Totally agree! I was just telling my wife I have been latching onto every tidbit of useless anything that is Rush-related as we await CA. We have watched the Time Machine DVD to death ... C'mon guys! A 2 / 1 / 12 release date would be great! If not, we are gonna have to make threads about how many moles Al has on his bald spot. sad.gif

goodpost.gif

QUOTE (wilb1972 @ Jan 6 2012, 05:20 PM)

The latest Classic Rock magazine lists May as the release date but I think the original interview was October so that could have changed. I'm still hoping we get it by late March/early April.

This was the toughest of these threads for me, but I chose GUP because it was the only one of the three choices with no weak links.

I think HYF has one weak link: "Second Nature"

I think PRESTO has one weak link: "Superconductor"

Other than that, these three albums would be almost impossible for me to choose a "best".

So GUP gets the nod for every song being amazing!

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Jan 7 2012, 10:00 AM)
QUOTE (An Enemy Without @ Jan 7 2012, 01:35 AM)
What is HYF doing here? confused13.gif

Got me. confused13.gif

It's nowhere near in the same league as the previous two. no.gif

Fixed it for you guys. cool.gif

pokey.gif