last movie you watched

sonicjams

Doctor Strange

And how was it?

I really want to see this too....like...........

You'd actually be surprised considering precious chats haha!!

• Like 1

Doctor Strange

And how was it?

Hehe...

Not too surprising actually since Doc Strange is magic is Harry Potter. Doc isn't typical superhero stuff, he's more fantasy + horror ((if the film does what it should)). Also, Cumberbatch is pretty respectable imho ((minus Star Trek Khan)).

• Like 1

Doctor Strange

And how was it?

Hehe...

Not too surprising actually since Doc Strange is magic is Harry Potter. Doc isn't typical superhero stuff, he's more fantasy + horror ((if the film does what it should)). Also, Cumberbatch is pretty respectable imho ((minus Star Trek Khan)).

It's actually much more simple than that

The trailer had snazzy effects and I wanna see the pweddy pictures hahaha haha

No but yeah...I think it looks great! Also...it's not a sequel...or a remake...

Intrigued!

Plus as much as I'm bored of superhero movies...I do still quietly admire Marvel for their consistency. In time I'm gonna come back to these films and enjoy them at my own pace

• Like 1

Doctor Strange

And how was it?

Hehe...

It's actually much more simple than that

The trailer had snazzy effects and I wanna see the pweddy pictures hahaha haha

No but yeah...I think it looks great! Also...it's not a sequel...or a remake...

Intrigued!

Plus as much as I'm bored of superhero movies...I do still quietly admire Marvel for their consistency. In time I'm gonna come back to these films and enjoy them at my own pace

Of the 14 Marvel Cinematic Universe flicks out so far, here's what I think:

Iron Man: very good

Incredible Hulk: ok

Iron Man 2: not good

Thor: very good

Captain America: good

Avengers: excellent

Iron Man 3: good

Thor 2: ok

Cap 2: excellent

Guardians of the Galaxy: excellent

Avengers 2: good

Ant-Man: very good

Cap 3: excellent

Doc Strange: won't arrive here until January! Bastards! :LOL:

:blaze:

Star Trek: First Contact.

Wasn't as great as what I remember from about 20 years ago but still good. Also, it's easily the best of the NextGen films...but unfortunately, the only one of them that I enjoyed.

My favorite bits: The first contact idea, Stewart's acting, and the Borg Queen/Data interaction.

Edited by JohnnyBlaze
  • Like 1

Wasn't as great as what I remember from about 20 years ago but still good. Also, it's easily the best of the NextGen films...but unfortunately, the only one of them that I enjoyed.

My favorite bits: The first contact idea, Stewart's acting, and the Borg Queen/Data interaction.

It's that bit when the Borg Queen blew on Data's arm - I thought Data was going to pop his cork...! :P

It's that bit when the Borg Queen blew on Data's arm - I thought Data was going to pop his cork...! :P

HARDware!

HARDware!

:LOL:

http://ospreyonline.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/spotlight-poster-651x560.png

How was it?

http://ospreyonline.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/spotlight-poster-651x560.png

How was it?

Pretty depressing tbh. It was well done, but really sobering too.

I hope it's success brings real journalism back instead of this sensationalist and biased crap and I'm not just talking politics. This goes for entertainment and sports to name others.

Edited by invisible airwave

The Hallow

Started out slowly, got a little interesting, then became predictable. A couple of Game of Thrones supporting cast members are in this doing a passable job at least. However, many of the scenes were too dark. That is, I couldn't see a damn thing! Not a total failure but worth a skip.

Grade: D+