last movie you watched

sonicjams

Jurassic World. It was okay. Not really very scary but the special effects were good and it kept my attention.

Were these films ever meant to be scary?

I love them all. But they are surely just meant to be good old fashioned monster movies?

Jurassic World. It was okay. Not really very scary but the special effects were good and it kept my attention.

I love them all. But they are surely just meant to be good old fashioned monster movies?

Yeah the first one was a bit scary. Yes, monster movies are supposed to be scary. That's the point.

Yeah the first one was a bit scary. Yes, monster movies are supposed to be scary. That's the point.

Maybe but I always thought they were more family/adventure. Jaws feels like horror. These? Not so much. I saw the first one aged five and grew up with them (I was about 10 when the third one came out).

I've never been aware they were ever scary haha

http://www.impawards.com/2012/posters/sinister_ver8_xxlg.jpg

I didn't have high hopes for this one but it was good.

One of the few movies where I knew what the twist was gonna be early on.

220px-Patriot_Games_theatrical_poster.jpg

I started watching it only half paying attention for the first 20 minutes so. I was thinking he was a cop at first and it was a murder hunt type thing, which it sort of started out like, but it was really just a new take on the old haunted house story. The only thing I didn't like was the style of the film, the way it was shot like they were trying to rip of recent Japanese horror flicks. I was sort of thinking maybe it was a remake of a Japanese film, maybe it was.

Inferno - You can even tell Tom whether you liked it or not cuz he's on FB :) Edited by Boots

220px-Happiness1998Poster.jpg

One of my all time favorites

omg this movie made me squirm. pretty dark stuff.

I just looked it up. Sounds like it might have one of the scariest film villains of all time.

:(

• Like 1