last movie you watched

sonicjams

gladiator.jpg

http://www.imdb.com/...5/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Best movie EVER!!! 10/10 in points!

I love this too. Hunt down the directors cut of Kingdom Of Heaven...same director, beyond epic! (Not the cinema cut...that is putrid!).

alien3.jpg

Alien 3

Didn't enjoy this, it certainly had potential and some interesting ideas but the countless problems during production are pretty evident..

Resurrection is more underrated than Alien 3, I'm surprised so many people on the internet love to defend this one honestly.

It has a unique atmosphere that I like.

By my goodness...the acting...eew

I enjoy Resurrection. Always have, and always will!

the extended cut on the bluray edition is an improvement

• Like 1

alien3.jpg

Alien 3

Didn't enjoy this, it certainly had potential and some interesting ideas but the countless problems during production are pretty evident..

Resurrection is more underrated than Alien 3, I'm surprised so many people on the internet love to defend this one honestly.

It has a unique atmosphere that I like.

By my goodness...the acting...eew

I enjoy Resurrection. Always have, and always will!

the extended cut on the bluray edition is an improvement

Only by a fraction!

Oh and after that I watched Top Gun. I didn't care for it. It just feels like not much really happened. I got so devilishly bored even after

Goose dies

The movie that parodies it, Hot Shots, is way better and funnier.

"Are not!"

"Are two times ten!" :LOL:

http://i.imgur.com/f9zTsXP.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/kulryqI.jpg

Terrible totally unbelievable plot, crap characters, shit film.

http://i.imgur.com/057vtHP.jpg

Good!

hmm i'll have to check out sin city 2. The first one was like seeing a freeway accident you couldn't stop watching.

http://www.gstatic.com/tv/thumb/movieposters/2539/p2539_p_v7_aa.jpg

Pretty interesting, but slow moving. George Segal was great as a spy.

I am going to see Jurassic World tonight, so my plan is to watch all three of the original trilogy. So...

Jurassic Park.

This is basically my childhood.

• Like 3

http://i.imgur.com/V9kNcdS.jpg

This is a top western, with excellent performances from Jack Palance, Simon Oakland, Richard Jordan and Ralph Waite (The Waltons) as gleeful posse member. Charles Bronson hardly says a word in this but he doesn't need to. it's amazing to think that Bronson was 50 years old when this was filmed because he's ripped like a super hero, he looks better than Stalone in Rambo III and all without drugs.

Here he is with the director Michael Winner:

http://i.imgur.com/nLWe6bN.jpg

• Like 2

Jurassic World

A monster movie classic. Thy remembered what made the original a classic, and updated it perfectly.

It feels both old fashioned and very modern.

9/10

• Like 3

Jurassic World

A monster movie classic. Thy remembered what made the original a classic, and updated it perfectly.

9/10

It saw it yesterday and was blown away! It has it down points, but more than enough to make up for it. In many ways I even enjoyed it more than Jurassic Park, and that's saying a lot.

I'd give 9 out 10 also.

• Like 2

Jurassic World

9/10

It saw it yesterday and was blown away! It has it down points, but more than enough to make up for it. In many ways I even enjoyed it more than Jurassic Park, and that's saying a lot.

I'd give 9 out 10 also.

In all honesty, when you go to see a film like Jurassic Park, you don't want complicated plots, advanced characterisation or mind blowing originality.

But you also want more than what the second and third films offered! Jurassic World delivered everything I asked for, gave a little more than even my high expectations anticipated, and had a few minor faults that are inevitable with these monster movies. But thin characters, corny dialogue (which mostly isn't applicable with this for once!), and the fact that once again we have the two children lost in isolation again is not a deal breaker!

But I mean, they could be niggles. But this film delivers everything I enjoy about old school blockbusters and it honestly is a close match for the original (and I might actually prefer it!).

I still think the ultimate Jurassic Park experience is the original novel by Michael Crichton. But the films excel at what they do, and my childhood spent a lot of time devoted to these!

Edited by Segue Myles
  • Like 1

Jurassic World

9/10

I'd give 9 out 10 also.

In all honesty, when you go to see a film like Jurassic Park, you don't want complicated plots, advanced characterisation or mind blowing originality.

But you also want more than what the second and third films offered! Jurassic World delivered everything I asked for, gave a little more than even my high expectations anticipated, and had a few minor faults that are inevitable with these monster movies. But thin characters, corny dialogue (which mostly isn't applicable with this for once!), and the fact that once again we have the two children lost in isolation again is not a deal breaker!

But I mean, they could be niggles. But this film delivers everything I enjoy about old school blockbusters and it honestly is a close match for the original (and I might actually prefer it!).

I still think the ultimate Jurassic Park experience is the original novel by Michael Crichton. But the films excel at what they do, and my childhood spent a lot of time devoted to these!

The pages in my copy of the novel is worn thin from reading it so many times. It is by far my favorite of all books.

I think the characters of Jurassic World has a lot more meat to them (bad punt intended here), and as opposed to Jurassic Park 3, I actually rooted for the people in this one. Even the kids were likeable, even though they probably could have cooked up a more interesting plot without them. But of course this movie has to appeal to a wide audience.

I dreaded the velociraptor bit but they actually pulled it off beautifully. We finally got to see them really stretch their legs! :)