last movie you watched

sonicjams

A few days ago I watched the first 25 minutes of "Tastes of Cherry" and then something came up so I had to leave it...

I haven't returned to it since then because the movie is both slow paced (we see through the eyes of just two camera angles within the main characters truck for the majority of the first 25 minutes) and it seems like it will only be getting more depressing, and the English subtitle job is poor... But I'll be finishing it before I start a new movie...

Not saying it's bad by any means, it's just... A mood killer, and I'm afraid of how it'll make me feel when I return to watch the rest of it. This hasn't ever really happened to me before :LOL:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/7/7a/Tasteofcherrycolour1.gif/200px-Tasteofcherrycolour1.gif

Sounds intriguing.

Grizzly Man.

Timothy Treadwell was way more f***ed in the head than information online led me to believe. Dude. Was. Crazy.

A brilliant documentary. It really speaks to modern anthropomorphism and Man's narcissistic bent.

This guy not only got himself killed,

His girlfriend as well. IDIOT!! :facepalm:

Edited by troutman
  • Like 1

Grizzly Man.

Timothy Treadwell was way more f***ed in the head than information online led me to believe. Dude. Was. Crazy.

A brilliant documentary. It really speaks to modern anthropomorphism and Man's narcissistic bent.

:spoiler:
  • Like 1

Grizzly Man.

Hate to say it but,

Any one who thinks playing with bears is a good idea deserves whats coming.

• Like 1

Grizzly Man.

Hate to say it but,

No kidding...especially bears on the verge of starving. What a dolt. It's a rare moment where I truly felt no sadness for him.
  • Like 1

Grizzly Man.

Hate to say it but,

No kidding...especially bears on the verge of starving. What a dolt. It's a rare moment where I truly felt no sadness for him.

The sad thing is,

His girlfriend did not want to go there but he talked her in to it. I am going fishing next weekend to a place where you do not want to play with bears. Let alone run in to them.

• Like 1

Grizzly Man.

Hate to say it but,

The sad thing is,

His girlfriend did not want to go there but he talked her in to it. I am going fishing next weekend to a place where you do not want to play with bears. Let alone run in to them.

It would be intense to hear that final tape. She isn't gonna let that thing out.

The film spoke to the fact most did not feel sorry for him.

• Like 2

http://i.imgur.com/WqZ9A6J.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/ZaL1PMb.jpg

I've never heard of Future Force. Any good?

Well, it's on Rifftrax so it's "so bad it's good." It's a futuristic movie that takes place in 1991 and stars David Carradine. In case you're wondering, they DO make jokes about his cause of death.

Out of polite curiosity, I'm not sure I understand the last sentence: if it was filmed in 1989 and starred the fella, and he died in 2009, how does the jokes work?

The riff track is more recent lol

Oh! Okay. :)

Cabin Fever

When I was twelve this seemed like a horror classic.

At 24?

It is truly dreadful. Eli Roth is a dreadful director. Shock tactics aside, I see zero amount of talent.

ugggh ... I saw Cabin Fever in the theater - possibly the worst movie I ever saw in a theater - well, maybe Land Of the Dead is there too, but to get me into a theater, I've got to be pretty excited about the film - and to say that Cabin Fever was a disappointment would be quite an understatement

• Like 1

Interstellar.

What a great movie! One of the best movies I have ever seen. There is so much in that movie that overlaps with Rush lyrics. I'm sure most Rush fans feel the same way that I do about this movie.

Interstellar.

What a great movie! One of the best movies I have ever seen. There is so much in that movie that overlaps with Rush lyrics. I'm sure most Rush fans feel the same way that I do about this movie.

This is one I haven't seen yet. I keep hearing how good it is. I guess I should get on that. :)

Interstellar.

This is one I haven't seen yet. I keep hearing how good it is. I guess I should get on that. :)

it was good but i thought it fell short of greatness.

• Like 2

http://i.imgur.com/v0DbaJh.jpg

The final episodes:

16) Demon in Lace

17) Legacy of Terror

18) The Knightly Murders

19) The Youth Killer

20) The Sentry

And here is how I rank each episode from best to worst:

1. The Ripper

2. The Vampire

3. They Have Been, They Are, They Will Be...

4. The Zombie

5. Firefall

6. The Spanish Moss Murders

7. The Trevi Collection

8. The Energy Eater

9. Mr. R.I.N.G.

10. Bad Medicine

11. Horror in the Heights

12. The Devil's Platform

13. Demon in Lace

14. The Youth Killer

15. The Sentry