What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

The most beautiful, most talented, most eligible bachelor artist in this city added me on Facebook. Makes up for the jerk who ruined my Thanksgiving.
  • Like 3

I think that getting 91% on a midterm is a decent accomplishment when you've just gone through a breakup.

It's a GREAT accomplishment! :ebert: :ebert:

• Like 1

Bought a used set of B&W DM601 S3 speakers and hooked them up with my trusty old Cerwin Vega subwoofer and NAD stereo receiver. Holy smokes! The sound coming out is amazing.

Now the next step is to upgrade my subwoofer to a B&W one, and by time having a subwoofer for each of the compact sized speakers. When that is done I might look into bi-amping. And then ... ;)

My day made my day, today ;)

Held my niece's, my brother's and my own birthday party combined at my place. Such a joyful day being together with my family :)

That's wonderful!
  • Like 2

Well I'll be damned!

Second date accepted :sundog:

Ahh, good luck!

Thank you. Maybe you'll see me in the "What pissed you off?" thread in a few days or weeks, but I sure hope not ;)

:LOL:

Nah, she's the one that might be in the sad thread if YOU don't want a third date!

To quote Vince Vaughn in Swingers: "You are so money and you don't even know it."

• Like 2

Laughter. My wife's sense of humor in laughing at my stupid jokes. We had watched Karate Kid two days ago so yesterday she was wondering what happened to Elisabeth Shue after making that flick. She also wanted to know what she looked like grown up. So we did a search and were looking at various pics. Shue turned out pretty hot in the late 80s-90s. We were looking at this one where Shue is bending over & posing while wearing a very low cut white blouse with nearly her entire rack on display...

Mrs. Blaze: She became really pretty didn't she? But where are her nipples? I can't find them.

Me: [serious tone] I'm not sure. I'm looking really hard.

Mrs. B: ((gives me a playful slap and starts laughing in her charming way))

Me: [concentrated manner] Shhh, quiet. I'm trying to focus.

Mrs B: ((laughs even harder))

Edited by JohnnyBlaze
  • Like 4

Laughter. My wife's sense of humor in laughing at my stupid jokes. We had watched Karate Kid two days ago so yesterday she was wondering what happened to Elisabeth Shue after making that flick. She also wanted to know what she looked like grown up. So we did a search and were looking at various pics. Shue turned out pretty hot in the late 80s-90s. We were looking at this one where Shue is bending over & posing while wearing a very low cut white blouse with nearly her entire rack on display...

Mrs. Blaze: She became really pretty didn't she? But where are her nipples? I can't find them.

Yeah whatever you do don't watch Leaving Las Vegas

• Like 1

Somehow I haven't seen that...and your post is an invitation to watch it. And I will ! Mrs. B hates to watch anything dark/depressing (which I know that movie is) so I won't watch that with her at least. Hard to go to cinemas with her because she always asks, "I don't want to go if it has a sad ending. Does it have a sad ending?" Really, how the hell would I know if I never saw the movie?! :LOL:

Edited by JohnnyBlaze

Somehow I haven't seen that...and your post is an invitation to watch it. And I will ! Mrs. B hates to watch anything dark/depressing (which I know that movie is) so I won't watch that with her at least. Hard to go to cinemas with her because she always asks, "I don't want to go if it has a sad ending. Does it have a sad ending?" Really, how the hell would I know if I never saw the movie?! :LOL:

I knew you were a smart man.

• Like 1

I've only seen it once, but I loved that movie.

Last full,

Day of vacation. Really nice out but hot as hell!

Enjoy your day!! Yes, it was in the 70's here most of last week. Finally went in the 50's yesterday. So weird for November!

• Like 1

Well I'll be damned!

Second date accepted :sundog:

Ahh, good luck!

Thank you. Maybe you'll see me in the "What pissed you off?" thread in a few days or weeks, but I sure hope not ;)

Nah, she's the one that might be in the sad thread if YOU don't want a third date!

To quote Vince Vaughn in Swingers: "You are so money and you don't even know it."

Haha I don't know. If I get to be with her I most certainly overachieved ;). But I haven't heard from her since friday because she's busy at the time, which gives me time to work on all my little insecurities that like to pop up, whenever I take an interest in the opposite sex.

• Like 2

Last full,

Day of vacation. Really nice out but hot as hell!

Enjoy your day!! Yes, it was in the 70's here most of last week. Finally went in the 50's yesterday. So weird for November!

Thanks,

It was great! Just relaxing in the room now.

• Like 1