What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

I ordered a cheap timex ironman from amazon it came today...

Will realky be happy when r40 disc/ dvd preorder comes

Also used starbucks mobile ordering for a coffee. Super easy was ready when i got there...

Im a simple guy

• Like 1

Went on a date with an amazing woman tonight, and I hope to see her again. I usually try and find flaws for many stupid reasons, but I couldn't find a single one with this one :blush:

Don't give...keep looking!

:D

Or else you may find... :heart:

• Like 1

I ordered a cheap timex ironman from amazon it came today...

Will realky be happy when r40 disc/ dvd preorder comes

Also used starbucks mobile ordering for a coffee. Super easy was ready when i got there...

Im a simple guy

"Mama told me...when I was young..."

• Like 2

The ocean,

It's one huge natural swimming pool. :sundog: :7up:

I figure that any day you see the ocean can't be all bad because, hey!, you just saw the ocean!

Yeah,

I am going early in the morning. It's so cool! :sundog:

What,

The hell is snow? :huh:

It's cold and makes it difficult to walk ;)

Not this week. :sundog: :LOL:

Nice.! Autumn/Winter '10 is etched in my memory as we had five "dustings" between early October and Christmas.. a "pretty" rare occurrence in this neck of the world.

Went on a date with an amazing woman tonight, and I hope to see her again. I usually try and find flaws for many stupid reasons, but I couldn't find a single one with this one :blush:

Don't give...keep looking!

:D

Or else you may find... :heart:

Not sure I understand :P

I have asked for a second date so I'll soon find out if I should keep looking ;)

Driving south to Vegas we saw both antelope and bighorn sheep. That'a rare thing.

Also, the views of the high desert landscape in late-afternoon sunlight were amazing.

• Like 4

I finished the knowledge objectives for the Teleport Netowrk Controller qualifaction I've been working on. As soon as they are graded, and hoepfully all acepted (I might have to mop up a couple of answers, no biggie, though,) it is on the Mission Director training, and back to my normal seat on the Control Center Floor. I'm really glad this is almost over.
  • Like 1

I finished the knowledge objectives for the Teleport Netowrk Controller qualifaction I've been working on. As soon as they are graded, and hoepfully all acepted (I might have to mop up a couple of answers, no biggie, though,) it is on the Mission Director training, and back to my normal seat on the Control Center Floor. I'm really glad this is almost over.

Are you at some government job or something? I have a former TA friend who just started up with Boeing and he's been going through some crazy shit already.

Edited by BowlCity