What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

When my two boys and I went for a walk downtown, my oldest (8) intuitively held his little bro's hand without me telling him...makes me happy to see that!

Speaking from experience it's those type's of heart warming scenes that make remixes and notes sung " sharp " far less significant................... :hail:
  • Like 1

The fact that Fox News keeps finding hotter and hotter women " experts " in every field/profession known to man........ :dweez:

my little girl has her drivers permit and she wants to drive EVERYWHERE!!!!!! She does really good but she likes to hug the white line.

Oh my goodness.

She's that old????

Where did the time go?

I wonder that myself Nettie. I don't know where the time goes but it sure does go.

My ***skins, the professional football team that represents our nations capital, didn't lose today......... :chickendance:

I went to work today for the second day of training for my New job. Its amazing and so uplifting to be working with my boss that first trained me in insurance. :wub:

My coworkers are really cool too! :7up:

My 4 year old son (who plays ice hockey with 7 & 8 year olds) registered 2 blocked shots, 1 goal and had 4 assists in a 5-2 win and received the game puck from the head coach last night. Quite the little athlete!
  • Like 1

My 4 year old son (who plays ice hockey with 7 & 8 year olds) registered 2 blocked shots, 1 goal and had 4 assists in a 5-2 win and received the game puck from the head coach last night. Quite the little athlete!

Woohoo! :haz: Future Flyer? :D

I hope. This is him on the news when he was 2 1/2. He's way ahead of the curve. He's in his second season of travel hockey and there is still no one in his birth year at his organization. His "peers" are not even playing hockey yet.

• Like 3

I hope. This is him on the news when he was 2 1/2. He's way ahead of the curve. He's in his second season of travel hockey and there is still no one in his birth year at his organization. His "peers" are not even playing hockey yet.

Oh my god, beautiful!!! Adorable :) How proud you must be. Wonderful!!! :clap:

• Like 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnJMuWOERYg

Oh my god, beautiful!!! Adorable :) How proud you must be. Wonderful!!! :clap:

Very proud! Trying to keep grounded but he's making it hard not to dream a little... :hockey:

• Like 1

Redskins

Realizing that TRF didn't automatically edit Narpet's post above.

:LOL:

You got my point. That sh*t makes me sick :rage:

Redskins

I actually think calling them the Washington Redskins is terribly offensive. They should be called the Northern Virginia Redskins, or the Central Maryland Redskins.

• Like 1

Redskins

I actually think calling them the Washington Redskins is terribly offensive. They should be called the Northern Virginia Redskins, or the Central Maryland Redskins.

Thanks dude. I needed that :LMAO: I am from there. To be completely accurate......... Landover Maryland Redskins

I would send Snyder a Christmas card if he changed the name to that........... :yes: :cheers:

Edited by Narpet

I made it through my entire shift without telling my uptight, neurotic, control freak co-worker (with whom I had to work all night) to go throw herself into the river......

We just worked in silence for 99% of the shift. I am very proud of myself..... :ebert:

• Like 1

I woke up and was able to get out of bed on my own accord.

I kissed my beautiful wife good morning.

I thanked God for a new day as I stumbled to the kitchen to make an espresso.

The rest of the day will just be icing on the cake.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

• Like 1

I woke up and was able to get out of bed on my own accord.

I kissed my beautiful wife good morning.

I thanked God for a new day as I stumbled to the kitchen to make an espresso.

The rest of the day will just be icing on the cake.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Similar to my morning... minus the beautiful wife part :P

• Like 1

I was walking the streets of Stockholm and found the Clockwork Angels Tour CD in a record shop! I´m cranking it up on my hotel room right now.

:haz: :haz: :rush: :Neil: :Alex: :geddy: :rush: :haz: :haz:

• Like 1