What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

I went for a run with my son this afternoon. He stayed about 10-20 feet ahead of me the whole time. I kept yelling to him "Don't burn out Icarus!" I decided that when we got about 100 yards away from where we finish, I would kick it into gear and beat him to the finish line, which I did when he and I ran together about a month ago. Today he saw me coming, and stepped it up himself. Stripped of the element of surprise, I simply didn't have the juice to pass him.
  • Like 5

I went for a run with my son this afternoon. He stayed about 10-20 feet ahead of me the whole time. I kept yelling to him "Don't burn out Icarus!" I decided that when we got about 100 yards away from where we finish, I would kick it into gear and beat him to the finish line, which I did when he and I ran together about a month ago. Today he saw me coming, and stepped it up himself. Stripped of the element of surprise, I simply didn't have the juice to pass him.

Awesome. Kinda like when Rocky finally beat Apollo during their beach runs. I hope you guys jumped around in the water and celebrated his victory.

• Like 1

Awesome. Kinda like when Rocky finally beat Apollo during their beach runs. I hope you guys jumped around in the water and celebrated his victory.

Ebony, ivory—living' in perfect harmony

I didn't get my Clockwork Angels blu-ray again today. I figure since I have nothing to play it on anyway, that I will look at this as a "glass half full moment". :sigh:

Well, was actually Wednesday but

Dianey upgraded my phone for my birthday. Sit at the cellphone desk in Best Buy Fairlawn...and the guy has my phone and TMoblie support on speaker, for about 3 mins "Michael" (Anglo name for tech from the over dare country says

I am so sor-ree could you please take me off speakah phone so I can underSTAND you more bet-ter?

I laughed, Diane does a face palm and MY BEST BUY dude is tryin hard to not lose it

Then a couple questions about my info..name address yadda yadda

Your email.... my guy tells tech support guy

Your passcode? Diane says 0999 (last 4 of another number)

My dude says nuh uh got another one?

I hold up corresponding fingers

Yep that's it...and as we wait for them to finish?

Me: nuh nuh! NUH nuh

nuh NUH

Diane shhh

NUH nuh NUUHHHHH

shhh

NUH NUH NUH shhhh nuh NUH shhhhhh NAH NAH shhhh

NAH NAH NAH ..and we do the 2112 RIO intro...

til she says one more and say buh bye to your fu<kin phone :LMAO:

Driving around today listening to commercial radio (gasp!) and jamming out to La Grange. Then the next song to come on is Tom Sawyer! I pulled into my driveway as the song was fading out. Edited by Sheldon Cooper
  • Like 1

My ***skins won't loose tomorrow.......... :no:

No they won't. Because they play Monday night!

:laughing guy:

I'm sure I'll be posting something quite different Tuesday........ :rage:

I was driving home from the gym a couple hours ago and witnessed something different. I had noticed on my way to the gym a gentleman sitting on the corner of a busy intersection. He wasn't holding a sign but he was there with his bike and a few items hanging off of it. He looked like Billy Gibbons brother with a ski cap on. When I stopped at the traffic light on my way back, a younger kid (probably mid 20's) got out of his car, went across a couple lanes of traffic and handed the man something green. He dashed back to his car and jumped in just as the light was turning green. At that very instant I felt a little worse about myself and a little better about humankind in general......... :)
  • Like 1