What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

My smokin' hot wife went shopping and bought some way sexy holiday themed underwear. After 12 years, two kids, and dealing with me everyday, she never ceases to amaze! Edited by Tombstone Mountain
  • Like 4

My smokin' hot wife went shopping and bought some way sexy holiday themed underwear. After 12 years, two kids, and dealing with me everyday, she never ceases to amaze!

It's a trap!!!

It always is. I'm used to it—and I'm not complaining! She knows I'm putty in her hands. She's the same way when I get out the guitar
  • Like 3

Found out my van is repairable. Needs a new fuel pump and should be ready by the end of the day. Proceed to "what pissed me off to today" for as (Paul Harvey used to say) the rest of the story.... :)
  • Like 2

My son got his PSAT scores today:

73 on critical reading (98th percentile)

68 on mathematics (95th percentile)

70 on writing (97th percentile)

And he's a Rush fan. There's a lot to be proud of!

• Like 4

With all the issues I have had with my van this week (see what pissed me off today) there was one bright spot. I had to borrow my sons car and he only has one CD in there. Started the car and Xanadu is playing. A little Rush Retrospective never hurts as I am a retrospective kind of guy..... :haz: Edited by Narpet
  • Like 3

My van is repaired and running again. 550.00 freak'in dollars. At least I have my health..... :sarcastic:
  • Like 1

Took my son, is 17 today, to 5 Guys for dinner, is what he wanted. Had a 7.5lb chocolate cake hid in the garage, knew he wouldn't look there. His eyes were very wide. Couldn't wait to get back from dinner to eat cake.
  • Like 2

Found out my van is repairable. Needs a new fuel pump and should be ready by the end of the day. Proceed to "what pissed me off to today" for as (Paul Harvey used to say) the rest of the story.... :)

Your van is repairable and cheap. My van is repairable yet expensive(also in what pissed me off today) yet I made an extra $50 in OT while waiting for the tow truck.

Finally got that 15,000th post.

:cheers: When I was leaving the gym I was in a hurry and someone stopped and asked me if I had jumper cables. I told him I did and pulled up and jumped his car. It made me feel good that he was so happy to get his car started. Been there myself many times. Thus the reason I have the cables in my van to begin with.... :)
  • Like 3

In the last three days we got 3.5 feet of snow and I got my van stuck 12 times. I had a bunch of people help push me out from wherever I was stuck and 16 times I helped other people push other cars out that were stuck. So many awesome people in our community willing to help those in need.
  • Like 1

I love my new job. I'm so happy to be working with my favorite boss again.

Mayhem is my bro. ;)

I'm actually one of the top property and casualty prodcers right now. :7up:

Yesterday...Day 1 of ski season with my best bud. Today? Day 1 of ski season with the lad and wifey! :dweez:

Staff party tonite... :hail: ...(where's that missing puke emoticon?)

Edited by goose
  • Like 3