What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

1 Freak'in 79 made my day!!! I have now lost approximately 45 pounds in about seven months and built some muscle at my old freak'in age to boot. My lowest weight by 3 pounds to date. 6' 179 lbs. I like the sound of that. It will only continue to get better!! :dweez: :cheers: a round for the house!!!!!!!

Call yourself old one more time. what did I tell you?? *rolls up sleeves* hahaha

congrats!!!

my TRF friends made me very happy this morning, so yay!

:D

You get this instead of a drink........ :hug2: :blush: :)

How's the running with all that weight gone?
  • Like 1

1 Freak'in 79 made my day!!! I have now lost approximately 45 pounds in about seven months and built some muscle at my old freak'in age to boot. My lowest weight by 3 pounds to date. 6' 179 lbs. I like the sound of that. It will only continue to get better!! :dweez: :cheers: a round for the house!!!!!!!

Call yourself old one more time. what did I tell you?? *rolls up sleeves* hahaha

congrats!!!

Easier..

congrats!!!

Easier..

:dweez:
  • Like 1

My mother may not be able to pick Geddy Lee out of a lineup, but she knows what her son likes. Merry early Christmas to me! Thanks Mom...... :D-13:

http://s23.postimg.org/a3vaqgp8b/IMAG0312.jpg

:haz: :rush: :haz: :rush: :haz: :rush: :haz: :rush:

:wub: You're lookin' great, Narpet!

• Like 1

My mother may not be able to pick Geddy Lee out of a lineup, but she knows what her son likes. Merry early Christmas to me! Thanks Mom...... :D-13:

http://s23.postimg.org/a3vaqgp8b/IMAG0312.jpg

:haz: :rush: :haz: :rush: :haz: :rush: :haz: :rush:

:wub: You're lookin' great, Narpet!

Now I have something to post on "What Made Your Day Today" again. Hey, why not now? Hey everybody, Bluefunk made my day today!!!! :blush: :rose:
  • Like 1

Came to work this morning to find this from one of the girls from the neighboring office. :ebert:

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7342/11461801406_21bdea03f0.jpg

Hvorfor er det på engelsk, og ikke på dansk?

(Why is it in English and not in Danish?)

Since I have had so much trouble with my van lately money has been tight. I had gotten my daughter a new laptop for Christmas a few weeks ago but had to return it because of the cost of van repairs. Well, I went back today to buy it again and it ended up being 100.00 dollars less than the first time....... :)
  • Like 4

congrats!!!

Easier..

Is that the "Strangers in the Night" health plan? ;)

• Like 1

1 Freak'in 79 made my day!!! I have now lost approximately 45 pounds in about seven months and built some muscle on my old freak'in age body to boot. My lowest weight by 3 pounds to date. 6' 179 lbs. I like the sound of that. It will only continue to get better!! :dweez: :cheers: a round for the house!!!!!!!

Call yourself old once more and one of my sharpest claws is going in your booty!

• Like 1

1 Freak'in 79 made my day!!! I have now lost approximately 45 pounds in about seven months and built some muscle on my old freak'in age body to boot. My lowest weight by 3 pounds to date. 6' 179 lbs. I like the sound of that. It will only continue to get better!! :dweez: :cheers: a round for the house!!!!!!!

Call yourself old once more and one of my sharpest claws is going in your booty!

Promise? :blush:

If I can climb into this forum, yes..! :P

• Like 2

I hit "like" many times but sadly only one registered :rage:

Only one at time, unfortunately... :(

Don't worry...I liked it a second time for you :hi:

• Like 1

Congrats, Congrats! I've lost 17 lbs since October. I am finally back down to the weight I was when I got pregnant (that was 22 years ago), and am really trying harder than I ever have. Now to make it through the Christmas season without blowing it. Every Christmas in the past I pack it on, BUT NOT THIS YEAR!!!

• Like 1

Sweet!!!!! Obviously I know the difficultly of it all. I was telling my wife yesterday that I only eat now to sustain life and not for pleasure. There are so many things I used to eat that I don't even consider any more. Busting my tail at the gym at least once a day doesn't hurt either. I honestly can't wait for spring and take this body to the beach!!!! :cheers:
  • Like 2

Don't worry...I liked it a second time for you :hi:

Aw! :D

Came to work this morning to find this from one of the girls from the neighboring office. :ebert:

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7342/11461801406_21bdea03f0.jpg

Looks like you've pulled! ;)

Since I have had so much trouble with my van lately money has been tight. I had gotten my daughter a new laptop for Christmas a few weeks ago but had to return it because of the cost of van repairs. Well, I went back today to buy it again and it ended up being 100.00 dollars less than the first time....... :)

Aww, sweet! :)

I never, ever thought I'd see the day! But today it happened! It happened and I wasn't expecting it but it really truly happened.

I found the most perfect red lipstick. And now every single person in this household has a perfect red lipstick kiss print on the side of their face.

• Like 4