What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Being told I could "go f**k myself" by the homeless woman I had to ask to leave my property, seconds before she stuck her tongue out at me and then went on complaining to her imaginary friends about all of the ironing she had to do.

Also, Sheldon quoting a song by The Brady Bunch Yes, to me.

• Like 2

Knowing that I have the ability and respect to be asked to move to a different crew and be trained to be a backup Mission Director. Having the clout to say I will train to be a backup Mission Director, but I don't want to switch crews.
  • Like 3

Stumbling across a post that inspired me to listen to this...http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/6/6d/Dire_Straits_-_Alchemy_Dire_Straits_Live.jpg/220px-Dire_Straits_-_Alchemy_Dire_Straits_Live.jpg
  • Like 2

Had a long and profound conversation with a friend about personal growth, spirituality, things happening for a reason or plain coincidence, molecules, God, gut feeling, ways of living in the past and how we want to live the future, and everything in between.

I love having conversations like that because they are so enriching on a personal and interpersonal level. :)

• Like 4

Had a long and profound conversation with a friend about personal growth, spirituality, things happening for a reason or plain coincidence, molecules, God, gut feeling, ways of living in the past and how we want to live the future, and everything in between.

I love having conversations like that because they are so enriching on a personal and interpersonal level. :)

Sounds deep... :)

Sounds deep... :)

:musicnote: ... You have entered the twilight zone ... :musicnote: :D

• Like 1

Wow, what were your conclusions?

:16ton:

Hakuna matata, Que sera sera or fu*k it was their conclusions I believe....... :)
  • Like 2

I can't remember, I forgot to write it down :P

• Like 1

Hakuna matata, Que sera sera or fu*k it was their conclusions I believe....... :)

Something along those lines, yes. ;)

• Like 2

23 days without a cigarette ;)

:ebert:

Isn't it nice to be able to smell and taste food again? That was one of the first thing I appreciated getting back when I stopped smoking :)

Edited by The Analog Grownup
  • Like 2

Well done! I gave up 9 and a half years ago, and I'm still gasping for a cigarette!

:ebert:

Isn't it nice to be able to smell and taste food again? That was one of the first thing I appreciated getting back when I stopped smoking :)

Me too- and I haven't stopped smelling and tasting food since. Really. Like, I eat 60 times a day now! :LOL:

• Like 2

Well done! I gave up 9 and a half years ago, and I'm still gasping for a cigarette!

Very, very well done! I smoked a lot for years. I quit Sept. of 1998 (started dating my now-husband). I have to say, honestly, I still get cravings every so often. That is one bad a** vice. But it's so rewarding to say you quit. Even with the occasional craving... just being able to say you quit and conquered, is amazing. Good job hobo! You have had quite the lifestyle change in recent weeks. I think 2014 will be your year! This also goes to prove that you are a very strong person. Very proud of you. :)

• Like 1