What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

why thank you, everyone! :D

Yeah I can smell and taste a LOT better lol I started smoking at 14, glad I was able to stop. I don't miss it or crave it. there could be a crowd of people around me smoking and it's like...meh, don't care lol

what's crazy is, walking past a guy outside smoking yesterday, it smelled awful. it's funny how used to it I was and never realized how pungent the smell was lol

well, good enws! saw mom at the hospital & she can talk now! she's still very weak and will be starting rehab soon. she's still got a long way to go but it was great to finally see her & give her a kiss :)

• Like 1

Working around all these sessy new cars... :drool:

I walk up to each one of the ones that have made it to my "OHMYGODIGOTTAHAVEYOU!!" list and say "Hi. How YOU do'n?" :wub:

Had a long and profound conversation with a friend about personal growth, spirituality, things happening for a reason or plain coincidence, molecules, God, gut feeling, ways of living in the past and how we want to live the future, and everything in between.

I love having conversations like that because they are so enriching on a personal and interpersonal level. :)

I would love to just have a good conversation like that in the first place... :sigh:

I found out I'll be going to Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania... Because I've been selected to the semi-final round in the trumpet ensemble division of the National Trumpet Competition!

... you know, this one time at band camp ... :syrinx: :P

• Like 2

I found out I'll be going to Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania... Because I've been selected to the semi-final round in the trumpet ensemble division of the National Trumpet Competition!

... you know, this one time at band camp ... :syrinx: :P

Very subtle but effective.... :LMAO:
  • Like 2

This saturday I'm going to my brothers' very first book promotion event!! SO excited!!!

I planned on going anyway, but he messaged me and said he would "be honored" if I could make it because "out of our entire family, you were the first person who told me my writing was great, and you never stopped cheering me on when everyone else gave me crap. You believed in me."

...talk about getting teary eyed! <3 :)

• Like 3

This saturday I'm going to my brothers' very first book promotion event!! SO excited!!!

I planned on going anyway, but he messaged me and said he would "be honored" if I could make it because "out of our entire family, you were the first person who told me my writing was great, and you never stopped cheering me on when everyone else gave me crap. You believed in me."

...talk about getting teary eyed! <3 :)

:cheers: :)
  • Like 1

Seeing that Bluefunk's interest is Narpet, and Narpet's interest is Bluefunk :D

Something we don't know about? :P

Dude. I can't speak for her, but as for me, a man's gotta have hobbies and interests.... :7up:
  • Like 2

Dude. I can't speak for her, but as for me, a man's gotta have hobbies and interests.... :7up:

Her? I don't know why but I always figured it was a he :o :LOL:

• Like 1

Is it because my voice is deep? :coy:

Is it because my voice is deep? :coy:

Haha, I really don't know why but this makes my day. What a way to start a day with hearty laugh over one self :D

Besides, your postings in the Alex Is Hot thread makes more sense now ;)

• Like 2

After waiting for prolly 25 years I finally have a Cabbage Patch Kid!!! A surprising and unexpected gift from my boyfriend. :D

My little sister had a few Cabbage Patch Kids. I hated them. They seemed like a bunch of assholes. Like, if they were real kids, there's no way I would have associated with them.

Garbage Pail Kids, on the other hand, were quite awesome.

After waiting for prolly 25 years I finally have a Cabbage Patch Kid!!! A surprising and unexpected gift from my boyfriend. :D

My little sister had a few Cabbage Patch Kids. I hated them. They seemed like a bunch of assholes. Like, if they were real kids, there's no way I would have associated with them.

Garbage Pail Kids, on the other hand, were quite awesome.

It's funny. My bf is trying to say that she's haunted and possessed. LOL

She's cute tho... blonde, blue eyes i named her Carrie :LOL:

• Like 2