What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Watching my son and two friends put DOWN the Wii-motes and go OUTSIDE and play football in our front yard yesterday afternoon. The weather is so unseasonably warm that they could play in short sleeves.

Anyway, it was just great to see them being all-boy, and doing something besides play Madden NFL. wacko.gif

Oh, and it was kind of fun to watch my 5'6" 160 lb. 12 year old mow down the other guys like they were preschoolers.

biggrin.gif

There's a new guy on the floor. I have no idea where he came from or what dept he works in. I ran into him in the hall (figuratively speaking, thank God). He made me wanna say "Chris who?" Edited by Boots

QUOTE (Lost In Xanadu @ Oct 27 2010, 12:26 PM)
just got a promotion of sorts! Wooo!!

Promotions are always good! Congrats!

Yesterday I had a "Come to Jesus" meeting with a horse, which I always enjoy. wink.gif That probably sounds insane, but I love "Come to Jesus" meetings with ponies.

Today, I had an awesome meeting with a friend of mine at a volunteer group. I'm just always pleased with this place I volunteer at.

QUOTE (TullSkull @ Oct 27 2010, 07:06 PM)
and the results are in: Benign!! See you in a month Doc said.. common001.gif  1287.gif  653.gif  biggrin.gif  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

^^^ This! 653.gif Good news, Tull!! biggrin.gif trink39.gif

I have friends at work. I just don't go out with them on a social level.

Chicks need friends that are girls.

Someone once said: a woman with no female friends is the loneliest woman in the world.

(like that reality star who posed in Playboy & slept with every Tom's Harry Dick)

Every year since I was a smallish child, my grandparents (who still live in the great white north) let me know when it snows. Well, I just got the e-mail informing me that they had a blizzard. So, I love that my 80-something year old grandparents know how to use a computer, that they still live alone, and that they remember to inform me every year when it snows.

wub.gif

(Grandma also usually includes some canning recipe)

Oh, wait, it was a cookie baking recipe this time. My bad.

Edited by garbo

Woke up next to the most wonderful woman in the world.

Actually this makes my day everyday I just felt like posting about it today. biggrin.gif