What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

My work buddy who uses poor grammar and pronunciation was trying to explain quantum mechanics and string theory to me this morning.

He rambled on for about 40 minutes, it was priceless even though it was annoying as bloody hell.

I wish I could've recorded it to share with you all.

QUOTE (ReflectedLight @ Sep 26 2010, 09:12 AM)
heading to the beach to clear my head. wacko.gif
cup of coffee, a lounge chair, sunglasses, and a view of the atlantic. cool.gif
cooler weather and cloudy means there won't be too many bikinis though. sad.gif

beach report: i didn't see one bikini sad.gif but it was very peaceful and empty where i was able to get some zzz's.

I like watching fights at internet message boards-- as long as they don't involve me. Am I sick & twisted for getting a rise out of something like that? It's my father's fault. He used to take us to wrestling matches when we were kids. We used to cheer on the Hart bros. All those martial arts I did didn't help either. LOL

You have to know how to defend yourself. When someone throws crap at you, then you need to have a good comeback prepared. You don't wanna be a pushover or a doormat.

pokey.gif

I discovered that Misha Collins tweets. He's a pretty cool guy. AND HILARIOUS!! Who needs that fan forum when you've got Twitter?

653.gif

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Sep 27 2010, 04:03 PM)
I ACED my Regional Anatomy test today and...

I GOT A JOB!!!!!!!!!!!

I start on Thursday... giving another place till Wednesday to call me back but either way I got a job baby!!! biggrin.gif

applaudit.gif applaudit.gif Congrats on both!

And I have to ask - what region of the anatomy? tongue.gif

I remember my anatomy teacher getting so fed up with us once when we were doing the digestion/elimination systems. She said, with eyes rolling, "I overhear you guys talking about the most graphic sex acts in the most descriptive, colorful terms, and you crack nary a smile. But let anyone mention the words "urinate" or "defecate", and it's all snickers and giggles. What gives?"

QUOTE (Mara @ Sep 27 2010, 02:12 PM)
QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Sep 27 2010, 04:03 PM)
I ACED my Regional Anatomy test today and...

I GOT A JOB!!!!!!!!!!!

I start on Thursday... giving another place till Wednesday to call me back but either way I got a job baby!!! biggrin.gif

applaudit.gif applaudit.gif Congrats on both!

And I have to ask - what region of the anatomy? tongue.gif

I remember my anatomy teacher getting so fed up with us once when we were doing the digestion/elimination systems. She said, with eyes rolling, "I overhear you guys talking about the most graphic sex acts in the most descriptive, colorful terms, and you crack nary a smile. But let anyone mention the words "urinate" or "defecate", and it's all snickers and giggles. What gives?"

It was on Syndesmology and Arthrology, specifically in the thoracic region. So things like: specifics to do with joints in the ribs, sternum, scapula, clavicle, acromion, vertebrae and all the ligaments etc...

Aparently I know it inside and out!!! Which is good cause I got a Mid-Term next week on that and more. doh.gif

I'm gonna help my sister with learning anatomy tonight, cause she's finding it hard and I'm finding it easy. I hope I can help her out, she seems to be really struggling with it. She actually wanted to drop outta Nursing School last week... I had to talk her outta her tree.

The absolute selfless acts of friends and neighbors who have recently shown just how much positive impact their wonderful gestures of kindness and concern have truly helped my family. Some of those amazing people being members of this forum.

Thank you. Truly. Thank you all.

QUOTE (Janie @ Sep 29 2010, 11:50 AM)
MIL was staying with us for a full week. She left this morning and we have the house to ourselves again.

She wears the worst perfume.

Corral #5?

I finished work at 3:30! ... and ... it hasn't rained for almost a week!

Edited by Tinwoodsman

QUOTE (Janie @ Sep 29 2010, 12:50 PM)
MIL was staying with us for a full week. She left this morning and we have the house to ourselves again.

I was worried that something bad had happened with you when you had to back out of the captions game, but I never imagined it could be anything as bad as that! ohmy.gif

QUOTE (Janie @ Sep 29 2010, 01:50 PM)

eau de onion? lol