What are you reading?

Jack Aubrey

H.P. Lovecraft: The Complete Fiction

Brilliant choice.

Funny thing I hadn't read in years, but after playing Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth I had to pick the book up. Then I found Stephen King's Nightmares & Dreamscapes at a thrift store, my only disappointment is it doesn't have The Langoliers in it. :(
  • Like 1

I have the graphic novel "Leaves on the Wind" coming over the next day or so. It's the continuation of the awesome Firefly series and the Serenity movie follow-up. Can't wait it should be great :D

Serenity_Leaves_on_the_Wind_HC_cover.jpg

• Like 1

Reading the new childrens non fiction series by Jeopardy winner Ken Jennings, The Junior Genius Guides.

There is the Human Body, Maps & Geograpy, Presidents, Space and Mythology.

I am reading the first three now (Human body, Maps & Geography, Presidents). I think these are interersting. They have pop quizes throughout which are figured out by a special code and a test at the end for overall review.

The books are written in a Wimpy Kid sort of fashion, with charts and graphs and stick people, etc. Mr. Jennings has a sense of humor. That is always helpful.

These are a hell of a lot more interesting then the books I had as a kid.

• Like 1

A Word Child, by Iris Murdoch

I've only read this once, but I remember it being one of my absolute favourites of hers. Just starting it again today.

In honor of the tour, I am reading Contents Under Pressure , 30 years of Rush at Home and Away :dweez: Edited by Rhyta
  • Like 3

In honor of the tour, I am reading Contents Under Pressure , 30 years of Rush at Home and Away :dweez:

It's pretty good I thought, although the layout is rather annoying.

Currently reading Dead Centre by Andy Mcnab.

• Like 1

Continuing with my P.G. Wodehouse Jeeves and Wooster marathon, I started Jeeves and the Feudal Spirit this morning.
  • Like 2