Your next Concerts?

Phoenix

On 8/23/2023 at 12:31 PM, J2112YYZ said:

How was Jinjer? I'm seeing them on Friday.

They were phenomenal. They sounded great, and Tati really kept the crowd engaged. I went with my best friend, and she loved it. Tati had her hair in a couple braids, and she wove them into a big ponytail. During heavy instrumental sections, she'd windmill them.

Side note: I misread the flyer. Monuments doesn't join the tour until September. The opener on my date was a more melodic metal band from Buffalo called Until I Wake. I thought they were pretty good. I don't know if they're on your date. You'd think they would be, as it's almost a hometown show for them.

Edited by Super25Smasher
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, Super25Smasher said:

They were phenomenal. They sounded great, and Tati really kept the crowd engaged. I went with my best friend, and she loved it. Tati had her hair in a couple braids, and she wove them into a big ponytail. During heavy instrumental sections, she'd windmill them.

Side note: I misread the flyer. Monuments doesn't join the tour until September. The opener on my date was a more melodic metal band from Buffalo called Until I Wake. I thought they were pretty good. I don't know if they're on your date. You'd think they would be, as it's almost a hometown show for them.

Until I Wake was the the opener. Kind of an interesting sound as they were metal but the singer sounded more like a pop punk kind of singer. Jinjer was great. The band sounded fantastic and Tatiana's vocals were amazing. She sounded just like she does on the studio recordings. Flawless show.

• Like 1

9/20: Just Friends, Young Culture, Sad Park, Millington - Empire Underground, Albany, NY

9/30: Ben Folds, Lindsey Kraft - Troy Savings Bank Music Hall, Troy, NY

10/15: The Wonder Years, Anxious, Sweet Pill, Action/Adventure - Town Ballroom, Buffalo, NY

10/25: Bad Religion, Speed Of Light - Empire Live, Albany, NY

11/7: Free Throw, Prince Daddy And The Hyena, Charmer, Saturdays At Your Place - Montage Music Hall, Rochester, NY

11/21: Scene Queen - Gramercy Theater, New York, NY

Edited by Super25Smasher

On 9/22/2023 at 7:38 AM, custom55 said:

Seeing shows on Dec 28 and 30.  

53205448773_150863aa3b_c.jpg

Got 4 day passes.  Will be in section 102.

• Like 1

On 9/28/2023 at 4:02 PM, apetersvt said:

Got 4 day passes.  Will be in section 102.

Dec 28 - Floor

Dec 30 - 117

We should meet up at Section 119 - Fuku Spicy Chicken on the Dec 30, before the show.

Well, not a "concert" per se, but GEDDY on 11/13 at the Beacon, which kicks off the tour! So excited it's so soon, I was thinking it would be after the UK run but maybe they had to confirm the dates after post-season baseball was more straightened out, lol.

• Like 2

On 10/19/2023 at 10:51 AM, Union 5-3992 said:

Depending on weather, I'll try to make these: 

11/26: Baroness -Town Ballroom, Buffalo, NY

12/30: King Buffalo and Handsome Jack, - Town Ballroom, Buffalo, NY

I've really enjoyed King Buffalo since I discovered them. I wish they'd tour in a westerly direction.

Yesterday I got tickets for my very first Brad Paisley concert in Stockholm 5th of March. :cheer::thumbsup: I can hardly wait!

On 10/20/2023 at 6:29 PM, BastillePark said:

I've really enjoyed King Buffalo since I discovered them. I wish they'd tour in a westerly direction.

They're a Rochester band I've been wanting to see for a while. It took them a while to finally have a show in their backyard even!

4/10: Queens of the Stone Age - London, Ontario

I would have tried to catch them in Oshawa a few days earlier, but that's the day of the solar eclipse and there's no way in Hell I'm attempting to drive through Toronto that day.

• Like 1

On 1/25/2024 at 8:23 AM, pjbear05 said:

Meh, Bob Dylan cranking back up, opening with two in Ft. Lauderdale March 1-2.

Ah, nope.

You’ve gotta give it to him, though, at nearly 83 years old, still out there and doing it.