What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

Orb spiders! They come out everywhere in the fall and weave huge webs. I don't mind them in the garden but I hate them attached to the porch. 3 the other day and 2 tonight when I went out to water a plant. I have insecticide and a broom but somehow part of a web always gets stuck to my arm anyway. :givebeer:

:scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:

I go on orb spider killing sprees. If I don't, I won't be able to go outside without being caught in a web. :scared:

I'm against killing spiders in any case unless they are truly in a position to kill the human. I have owned 3 tarantulas in my life, and they were excellent pets!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/rainbow%20banana.gif

i don't kill them either, unless they would do harm to us or our pets, which they don't.

They have their function, and they do a good job catching stuff in their webs.

Fu** that. I kill all of them. :LOL:

Why do I have to be a person so many people hate on TRF?

Be specific. Who hates you?

Almost everyone, except for a few people.

I don't hate you and I doubt anyone else does really. I mean unless you're out-right insulting them or being a racist a**hole (which probably means you should know why people hate you) they probably couldn't care less.

Edited by LittleRushmonkey
  • Like 3

The value menu item I like to order from McDoanlds went from from 1.29 up to 1.39!?!?!

Yeah, you guys trying to starve me to death? :rage:

F*ck this country!

big deal, it is only 10 cents.

Now go ahead and embrace that "big deal" mentality and look over some of your own posts in this thread.

You're welcome, you PE star ;)

Edited by Mr. Not
  • Like 6

The value menu item I like to order from McDoanlds went from from 1.29 up to 1.39!?!?!

F*ck this country!

Now go ahead and embrace that "big deal" mentality and look over some of your own posts in this thread.

You don't understand. Getting art class homework and running half a mile in P.E. ARE equivalent to the end of the world!

• Like 5

F*ck this country!

Its only going to get worse. ;)

Yeah, I know... While 10 cents isn't a big deal, Inflation is actually something to indeed be pissed about... It's a shame, really.

• Like 1

F*ck this country!

But if you go there multiple times a week that does add up by the end of the year. He could have used that money lost for extra tank of gas in his car or something.

Do you not want him to get to the places he needs to go? This is what McDonalds is preventing its customer from doing by jacking the prices up.

Edited by J2112YYZ

F*ck this country!

But if you go there multiple times a week that does add up by the end of the year. He could have used that money lost for extra tank of gas in his car or something.

Do you not want him to get to the places he needs to go? This is what McDonalds is preventing its customer from doing by jacking the prices up.

Inflation affects the workers at McDonald's as well. It's a vicious circle.....

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Crying%20banana.gif

F*ck this country!

You don't understand. Getting art class homework and running half a mile in P.E. ARE equivalent to the end of the world!

:LOL:

F*ck this country!

It's an increase of 7 %!! If they do that every month, by next September, it will cost $2.90!! OUTRAGE!!!

Realizing I can be an idiot at times.

Get mad or get even?

No.

Get stupid.

Get mad or get even?

If you're realizing that you're the idiot the way to "get even" is to become not an idiot :)

One can only try right?

If everyone would try then the world would be a better place.

• Like 2

Get mad or get even?

If you're realizing that you're the idiot the way to "get even" is to become not an idiot :)

One can only try right?

If everyone would try then the world would be a better place.

I think some of us have a default setting at idiot though :AlienSmiley:

• Like 1

Nothing like being woken up by a 5.6 magnitude earthquake at 7am this morning. On a Saturday. :eyeroll: I think the whole state felt it. Let me remind you I live in Oklahoma and NOT California.

Good news is, I got back to sleep and slept off and on until 11am.

• Like 2

Nothing like being woken up by a 5.6 magnitude earthquake at 7am this morning. On a Saturday. :eyeroll: I think the whole state felt it. Let me remind you I live in Oklahoma and NOT California.

Good news is, I got back to sleep and slept off and on until 11am.

Glad you are ok.

I experienced my first earthquake in Northern England. Not where you'd expect either!

• Like 2