What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

I broke a brand new guitar string. Now I have to waste money on another set of strings for ONE string, I can't find any offerings for that single string.

I've been there far too many times and it's always the high E string breaking. Ironically, it's never happened to me w/any bass strings.

My physics teacher sent me out of the lesson because I forgot to bring my homework. I mean, I know I should've done it but surely a detention or something should do rather than making me be behind one lesson for a pretty hard subject...

Well, look at it this way.

What are the chances of you forgetting your homework again? In the future, since you don't want something similar happening, you will double-check to be sure you have your homework.

:hug2:

• Like 2

My physics teacher sent me out of the lesson because I forgot to bring my homework. I mean, I know I should've done it but surely a detention or something should do rather than making me be behind one lesson for a pretty hard subject...

I disagree with the teachers actions :)

• Like 4

Well, look at it this way.

What are the chances of you forgetting your homework again? In the future, since you don't want something similar happening, you will double-check to be sure you have your homework.

:hug2:

I suppose but unfortunately I'm very disorganised and sometimes in the morning I don't have time since I have to get up really early to catch the bus :( Hopefully I'll manage to sort myself out one day :LOL:

• Like 1

Same :) . I do realise it is my fault in the end but I think that making me behind in the subject isn't the way to go and also not giving us any prior warning is a bit dumb.

Same :) . I do realise it is my fault in the end but I think that making me behind in the subject isn't the way to go and also not giving us any prior warning is a bit dumb.

Exactly. Punishing you by not allowing you to learn is not right.

• Like 3

Exactly. Punishing you by not allowing you to learn is not right.

I mean it's not like you waste hours posting hundreds of things here everyday instead of doing your homework ;)

• Like 2

Hinkey-ness :smash:

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/acid%20banana.gif

Edited by OldRUSHfan
  • Like 1

Useful idiots

Don't know many of them...http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Insults/dunce.gif

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20flush.gif

One side of our sliding glass door to the back yard broke into little pieces when it was so hot 2 weeks ago. The heat popped it ! So finally I find someone to replace the glass, he takes measurements and has his shop email me today. The estimate is way way more than he said it would be ! Then I look and the estimate is for 3/4 inch glass ! :laughing guy: :laughing guy: What kind of glass place is this? Do they think we are a prison? That would never fit in the door and I don't know what the heck they were thinking. It's probably just a mistake but I wish people would just do their jobs without 5000 phone calls to fix errors. :rage:
  • Like 2

One side of our sliding glass door to the back yard broke into little pieces when it was so hot 2 weeks ago. The heat popped it ! So finally I find someone to replace the glass, he takes measurements and has his shop email me today. The estimate is way way more than he said it would be ! Then I look and the estimate is for 3/4 inch glass ! :laughing guy: :laughing guy: What kind of glass place is this? Do they think we are a prison? That would never fit in the door and I don't know what the heck they were thinking. It's probably just a mistake but I wish people would just do their jobs without 5000 phone calls to fix errors. :rage:

This is a troubling trend. I've noticed it myself a lot the past while.

We used to be able to trust those who say they can do something to actually mean what they say, or to do something they claim they can do.

I find myself having to double-check most now all of the time. It's sad. Not sure if this is caused by too much reliance on computers or just careless and irresponsible workers.

• Like 1

The new dentist and his new office manager !! They put a surcharge on our bill and mailed it to us when we already paid it off !! It's more complicated than that, but under our insurance it pays a certain percent of the cost. We pay the remainder. We PAID the remainder. The insurance PAID the rest. Now they sent a bill for a surcharge. :rage:

I called the office and they said the insurance didn't pay enough so they had to add a charge. I'm pretty sure that's illegal. I'm ready to call the insurance company and the state insurance commission but my husband said wait until he talks to them one more time tomorrow (he likes this dentist. I do too but that's not the point.) You're not allowed to add random charges to people's bills when they're already paid off !!

• Like 1

Generally speaking airport security are really nice with me, but shoutout to the chick that made me go through security at Pearson airport after seeing me visibly make a wrong turn, turn around and walk two steps back into post-security. You literally argued and backed up busy pre-flight security because of two technically wrong steps from a person who you were already absolutely certain had already been through customs and security.
  • Like 1