What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

My boss that being a total bitch. She is complaining that I am working to slow even tho I give my all. She is also telling me not to listen to music while Im working. She says I cant focus on my work. But its just the opposite. Im working better when I listen to music.

She also says that people at my work place have been complaining about hearing music from my headphones. Even though I only got low volume and standing at same place all day.

I am going through some things with my boss that make me angry, too.

However...I would love to be able to listen to music while I'm working!

Just keep your head up (or down), and do the best work that you can. If you're doing that, then any problems she has with you shouldn't be as important.

• Like 1

My boss that being a total bitch. She is complaining that I am working to slow even tho I give my all. She is also telling me not to listen to music while Im working. She says I cant focus on my work. But its just the opposite. Im working better when I listen to music.

She also says that people at my work place have been complaining about hearing music from my headphones. Even though I only got low volume and standing at same place all day. Fuccking whore bitch!

Damn. I hope it gets better soon Zu Zu.

:hug2:

She also says that people at my work place have been complaining about hearing music from my headphones. Even though I only got low volume and standing at same place all day. Fuccking whore bitch!

It will get better..... when I leave the damn place!

• Like 1

It will get better..... when I leave the damn place!

Try to find a new job, and then quit this job.

After seven times permitting a certain occurance, awaiting calmly to get better.

After saying something for the good of the situation.

I finally lost my patience with what I can't tolerate more. Got mad this time. :boo hiss:

• Like 1

When someone randomly starts following me on Instagram and the first thing I see is a picture of them wearing next to nothing (bikini shot self-ies or whatever), and I ended up having to block them. Just had to work out the security features on that thing. It's meant to be for my FB friends, not strangers.
  • Like 2

When someone randomly starts following me on Instagram and the first thing I see is a picture of them wearing next to nothing (bikini shot self-ies or whatever), and I ended up having to block them. Just had to work out the security features on that thing. It's meant to be for my FB friends, not strangers.

I hate that also Babycat, but you could set you account to private, so that you can aprove and decline requests when someone asks, but your exsiting followers will not be affected.

I hate that also Babycat, but you could set you account to private, so that you can aprove and decline requests when someone asks, but your exsiting followers will not be affected.

I finally found the private setting, hence the security features - had to Google it to find out what to do. I don't think it's actually clear - the way it looks (when the setting is green), that it's not private, that everyone can see it. Thinking about it, I remember seeing that from before, and I HAD set it to private, or at least I thought I had, and the next thing I know is some random person had started following me. So I cancelled it and started all over again. Then after that, I didnt get that again for a while. Now its started again. I'd never had an Instagram account before. I'm starting to wish I never created it in the first place.

• Like 1

I finally found the private setting, hence the security features - had to Google it to find out what to do. I don't think it's actually clear - the way it looks (when the setting is green), that it's not private, that everyone can see it. Thinking about it, I remember seeing that from before, and I HAD set it to private, or at least I thought I had, and the next thing I know is some random person had started following me. So I cancelled it and started all over again. Then after that, I didnt get that again for a while. Now its started again. I'd never had an Instagram account before. I'm starting to wish I never created it in the first place.

And on top of that, I've suddenly got a audio message from a FB friend who sends me what I can only describe as spam messages (even in my emails). I just delete those. The audio message was something to do with watching a 15 minutes video, listen out for a code, send her the code, we would be entered into a competition and could win $25. Or something like that. I only listened to it once. I'm left scratching my head.

Edited by Babycat

So I removed a callous from my foot.

This is gross. It gets worse...

I took it off with the fresh skin underneath

*vomits*

Coz of my leg problem my foot gets a really thick shell of them down one side. I'm already a UK size 12/13 but this issue means if I don't keep it in check I need even bigger shoes!

Edited by Segue Myles