What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

I do not like pe class, or working out at all.

I didn't either. That's why I took another elective every year after the mandatory Freshman year. I was in band, so that was my first class all of my High school time...

PE was second class my freshman year. After that, all learning classes for my other three years. [electives I chose]

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Pinwheel%20banana.gif

Edited by OldRUSHfan

In fact, ALL phones should be left in the School office, and minded by a staff person in case any 'emergency' [legitimate] occurs Any that do should be handled by the staff person as far as contacting the parents or health authoroties...

Why should the outside world invade your learning experience eh? I guess I don't get it. explain it to me, eh? :huh: :)

:no:

I do not like school, so when ever I can I just go on my phone.

"Tough tookens" :P :D

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Puple%20Banana%20dance.gif

What? I do not care about school. It is my opinion.

I understand that. I just can't see WHY. Ya know that time-honored saying "when will I EVER use this in real life?" Trust me, it HAPPENS. You CAN find a use for it...

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/sunglasses%20banana.gif

I have to take pe this year

I survived. You will also. If I can, ANYONE can.

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/WooHoo%202%20banana.gif

Edited by OldRUSHfan

No safe space anywhere.

as far as....? WE wubs you, you know.....

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20bass%20leftie.gif

Edited by OldRUSHfan

I do not like pe class, or working out at all.

Is there any thing you like? :LOL: BTW it was mandatory back in the day. Plus, it keeps you alert for your classes.

Only thing I didn't like about it was if it was early in the day. I hated taking those communal showers and if you didn't you might smell the rest of the day.

Never turn down a chance for education. Always choose to better yourself. It isn't easy, if it was everyone would be doing it. Don't be a part of the ignorant, uneducated masses.
  • Like 2

I am in classes with mostly stupid and distracting people :rage:

Is this because you don't work hard enough to be in the classes with the smart kids?

• Like 4

I had mixed feelings about PE in School. I enjoyed the sporty aspects of it, I was and still am quite good at things like Tennis, Football, Badminton and long distance running, but I always struggled with the social aspect of it all, I didn't have that matey tough guy personality the others did. That impacted my enjoyment of it along with my grades.
  • Like 1

Is this because you don't work hard enough to be in the classes with the smart kids?

I do work hard and I get A's and B's in all of my classes

There are only two good things about me: my memory and my underwear. My memory tells me that last June you said your dad made an appointment with your school to KEEP you in the 9th grade. Naturally, you were pissed about that. But now you're adding that you "get A's and B's with a few C's here and there" and your dad STILL wanted to keep you back? I'm surprised if this is correct.

• Like 2

There are only two good things about me: my memory and my underwear. My memory tells me that last June you said your dad made an appointment with your school to KEEP you in the 9th grade. Naturally, you were pissed about that. But now you're adding that you "get A's and B's with a few C's here and there" and your dad STILL wanted to keep you back? I'm surprised if this is correct.

this is true, but I would rather not talk about it now.

this is true, but I would rather not talk about it now.

Then dont. Just don't reply. I just find it hard to believe that anyone would want to keep you back a year for getting mostly A's and B's.

• Like 2