What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

I got banned from The Cheap Trick Message Board for a 3rd time!!

:rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage:

Great! That's more than twice!

How is that great, This is not great.

:rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage:

Can you not make it worse right now?

If it happened once I might ask "What happened?"

If it happened twice I'd probably say nothing.

But 3 times? I'm going to go with it not being a fluke or that evil mods were plotting against you. I could be wrong but I'm sure you'll say it's not your fault regardless.

But 3 times? I'm going to go with it not being a fluke or that evil mods were plotting against you. I could be wrong but I'm sure you'll say it's not your fault regardless.

I do not know what I did all 3 times that I got banned.

I might believe that. But I also believe that you didn't do nothing.

Besides, why would you want to go back to a place that had already banned you twice before without you knowing what you did?

• Like 1

I might believe that. But I also believe that you didn't do nothing.

Besides, why would you want to go back to a place that had already banned you twice before without you knowing what you did?

because I have some friends that I like talking to there.

1471846302[/url'>' post='4098957']
1471845359' post='4098940']

I sent an email to the webmaster. I am still mad at him, so there are a lot of bad words in it. :rage:

That won't help you going back there. :LOL:

:LOL: I do not care anymore. I let him know how I feel and I now feel a bit better.

the webmaster is a dick anyways.

Edited by Surrender74

1471846302[/url]' post='4098957']
1471845359[/url]' post='4098940']

I sent an email to the webmaster. I am still mad at him, so there are a lot of bad words in it. :rage:

:LOL: I do not care anymore. I let him know how I feel and I now feel a bit better.

Lovely.

3 times banned and you're swearing at him/her. Wow, I can't imagine the mystery behind you getting banned. It must've been the webmaster's fault. You couldn't possibly have done anything bad. 3 times. Must've been 3 flukes.

This is sarcasm just in case it's unrecognizable.

• Like 3

Lovely.

3 times banned and you're swearing at him/her. Wow, I can't imagine the mystery behind you getting banned. It must've been the webmaster's fault. You couldn't possibly have done anything bad. 3 times. Must've been 3 flukes.

i have NOT sweared on The Cheap Trick Message Board

Lovely.

So what did you say too get banned?

Lovely.

So what did you say too get banned?

I do not know what I did to get banned 3 times. But I do know I am banned forever.

Lovely.

I didn't say you did. You said you sent the webmaster an email with a lot of bad words in it. And I assume the bad words you're talking about were not words like "scum", "vile", or "evil". However, I'd bet you used other four letter words aimed at the webmaster in that email.

It's all good. I know you're an innocent made from sugar and spice and undeserving of the scoldings from any who dare call you out on anything.

• Like 3

Lovely.

I didn't say you did. You said you sent the webmaster an email with a lot of bad words in it. And I assume the bad words you're talking about were not words like "scum", "vile", or "evil". However, I'd bet you used other four letter words aimed at the webmaster in that email.

It's all good. I know you're an innocent made from sugar and spice and undeserving of the scoldings from any who dare call you out on anything.

:LOL:

• Like 1

Lovely.

Yes I did. I did not say Vile,Evil, or Scum. I said other bad words. I will not show the email any where on TRF(that includes on other threads,chat, and PM's).

Lovely.

Yes I did. I did not say Vile,Evil, or Scum. I said other bad words. I will not show the email any where on TRF(that includes on other threads,chat, and PM's).

But how will we be able to sleep at night without knowing exactly which swear words you called the Cheap Trick Message Board webmaster?

1471848904[/url'>' post='4098982']
1471848807' post='4098981']
1471848406[/url'>' post='4098976']
1471847793' post='4098972']
1471847626[/url'>' post='4098970']
1471847178' post='4098966']
1471846302[/url'>' post='4098957']
1471845359' post='4098940']

Lovely.

But how will we be able to sleep at night without knowing exactly which swear words you called the Cheap Trick Message Board webmaster?

I do not know, maybe I will show you on another website, but not here. I do not want to get banned from TRF.

Edited by Surrender74

1471848904[/url]' post='4098982']
1471848807[/url]' post='4098981']
1471848406[/url]' post='4098976']
1471847793[/url]' post='4098972']
1471847626[/url]' post='4098970']
1471847178[/url]' post='4098966']
1471846302[/url]' post='4098957']
1471845359[/url]' post='4098940']

Lovely.

I do not know, maybe I will show you on another website, but not here. I do not want to get banned from TRF.

No

• Like 1

Lovely.

No

Okay then. I am not showing it to anyone anyways.