What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

I got banned from The Cheap Trick Message Board for a 3rd time!!

:rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage:

Let me guess:

It wasn't your fault.

And you are a victim of endless bullying.

And you were given unfair warnings you didn't heed.

And now you're upset.

Boring.

• Like 2

I sent an email to the webmaster. I am still mad at him, so there are a lot of bad words in it. :rage:

That won't help you going back there. :LOL:

:LOL: I do not care anymore. I let him know how I feel and I now feel a bit better.

the webmaster is a dick anyways.

Lovely.

3 times banned and you're swearing at him/her. Wow, I can't imagine the mystery behind you getting banned. It must've been the webmaster's fault. You couldn't possibly have done anything bad. 3 times. Must've been 3 flukes.

This is sarcasm just in case it's unrecognizable.

i have NOT sweared on The Cheap Trick Message Board

I didn't say you did. You said you sent the webmaster an email with a lot of bad words in it. And I assume the bad words you're talking about were not words like "scum", "vile", or "evil". However, I'd bet you used other four letter words aimed at the webmaster in that email.

It's all good. I know you're an innocent made from sugar and spice and undeserving of the scoldings from any who dare call you out on anything.

Yes I did. I did not say Vile,Evil, or Scum. I said other bad words. I will not show the email any where on TRF(that includes on other threads,chat, and PM's).

But how will we be able to sleep at night without knowing exactly which swear words you called the Cheap Trick Message Board webmaster?

I do not know, maybe I will show you on another website, but not here. I do not want to get banned from TRF.

No

Okay then. I am not showing it to anyone anyways.

I don't think I'll survive the night. The night. Cause I'm waiting for words. Every single night I'm driving me insane. Bad words inside my brain. The webmaster he lives inside of my cell the webmaster he bans me three times a day.

• Like 1

I sent an email to the webmaster. I am still mad at him, so there are a lot of bad words in it. :rage:

:LOL: I do not care anymore. I let him know how I feel and I now feel a bit better.

Lovely.

3 times banned and you're swearing at him/her. Wow, I can't imagine the mystery behind you getting banned. It must've been the webmaster's fault. You couldn't possibly have done anything bad. 3 times. Must've been 3 flukes.

I didn't say you did. You said you sent the webmaster an email with a lot of bad words in it. And I assume the bad words you're talking about were not words like "scum", "vile", or "evil". However, I'd bet you used other four letter words aimed at the webmaster in that email.

It's all good. I know you're an innocent made from sugar and spice and undeserving of the scoldings from any who dare call you out on anything.

Yes I did. I did not say Vile,Evil, or Scum. I said other bad words. I will not show the email any where on TRF(that includes on other threads,chat, and PM's).

But how will we be able to sleep at night without knowing exactly which swear words you called the Cheap Trick Message Board webmaster?

I do not know, maybe I will show you on another website, but not here. I do not want to get banned from TRF.

No

I don't think I'll survive the night. The night. Cause I'm waiting for words. Every single night I'm driving me insane. Bad words inside my brain. The webmaster he lives inside of my cell the webmaster he bans me three times a day.

I don't understand.

I was 10 minutes early to my appointment only to be left in the waiting room for 13 minutes! I show up early only for my doctor to show up 3 minutes late? What an inconsiderate f*ck, maybe he should think about someone else for once in his life!
  • Like 1

Lovely.

No

I don't understand.

No

Lovely.

No

I don't understand.

No

That's fine I won't tell you then.

Or anyone.

Ever.

• Like 3

Lovely.

No

I don't understand.

No

Or anyone.

Ever.

I got nuthin' left. :LOL:

• Like 1

Lovely.

No

I don't understand.

No

Or anyone.

Ever.

I got nuthin' left. :LOL:

There isn't really much else is there? Lol

• Like 2

Yesterday I cut my grass for the third time in eight days.

I love the autumn, but where yard work is concerned, I'm ready for winter to arrive.

Currently posting this while I'm at work, too. Work work work work work.

Well, anyway...back to work.

• Like 3

About the reading thing, I cannot understand it when people say they don't like to read. It's like saying you don't like to eat. I've been reading since I was three, and I read almost every day (usually for an hour or so before I go to sleep). Fiction, non-fiction, yum yum yum.

As John Waters said, “If you go home with somebody, and they don't have books, don't f**k 'em!"

For some, the mechanical process of decoding letter combinations into words is so much work that it's tough to get pleasure from reading. On top of that, add years of ridicule, and I can see how a person would hate to read.

The thing is, reading can be done and practiced at home, alone, without anyone else knowing about it, so ridicule can be eliminated. (And for the record, I was not ridiculing, I was simply stating that I don't understand how people can dislike something that brings me so much joy.)

You're right about being able to improve, and practicing at home is one way to improve. There are also professional tutoring services that can help a person build skills...and interest. Decoding issues, like dislexia, make motivation a real issue.

As for ridicule, I don't know what Orfie is on about. He's a joker.

• Like 1

I was 10 minutes early to my appointment only to be left in the waiting room for 13 minutes! I show up early only for my doctor to show up 3 minutes late? What an inconsiderate f*ck, maybe he should think about someone else for once in his life!

Another doctor with a God complex!
  • Like 1

About the reading thing, I cannot understand it when people say they don't like to read. It's like saying you don't like to eat. I've been reading since I was three, and I read almost every day (usually for an hour or so before I go to sleep). Fiction, non-fiction, yum yum yum.

As John Waters said, “If you go home with somebody, and they don't have books, don't f**k 'em!"

For some, the mechanical process of decoding letter combinations into words is so much work that it's tough to get pleasure from reading. On top of that, add years of ridicule, and I can see how a person would hate to read.

The thing is, reading can be done and practiced at home, alone, without anyone else knowing about it, so ridicule can be eliminated. (And for the record, I was not ridiculing, I was simply stating that I don't understand how people can dislike something that brings me so much joy.)

You're right about being able to improve, and practicing at home is one way to improve. There are also professional tutoring services that can help a person build skills...and interest. Decoding issues, like dislexia, make motivation a real issue.

As for ridicule, I don't know what Orfie is on about. He's a joker.

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Characters/cat-jokerYsoserious.jpg

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana-cow-hump.gif

• Like 1

Bad sun burn on my shoulders.

Oh no! That can be the worst. Tell your parents you need some frozen margaritas and I hope you feel better soon!

ETA: Just kidding, I know you are still in high school. Better tell them virgin frozen ones!

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 1

I now know why I was banned form CTMB as GhostTown45. :rage:

So just spit it out and tell us why. :eyeroll:

Oh she won't tell anyone. Not even in chat. Not even in PM.

She might get banned.

Let's hope she caves in haha

• Like 2

Oh, the same ol' shit. people who get their jollies by hurting other people.....

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20shark.gif