Dancing in the Street: Bowie & Jagger vs. Van Halen?

Dancing in the Street: Bowie & Jagger vs. Van Halen?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Dancing in the Street: Bowie & Jagger vs. Van Halen?

While I appreciate the effort made my Bowie and Jagger on their song to raise money for Live Aid at the time, I prefer Van Halen's version of the song overall. Edited by librarian
  • Like 1

The Martha & The Vandellas original by a looooooong way please. But since the question did say "remake" and listed 2 of the artists that did so, I'll go with VH. Edited by driventotheedge

VH, although it would definitely be my least favourite w/DLR song. So ahead of all the Gary and EVH imitating Roger Waters songs :laughing guy:

Fixed.

Sucker In A 3 Piece, Mine All Mine and Feelin' are awful, though. I really hate it when Sammy tries to be Bono on the latter two.

Edited by invisible airwave
  • Like 1

VH, although it would definitely be my least favourite w/DLR song. So ahead of all the Gary and EVH imitating Roger Waters songs :laughing guy:

Fixed.

Sucker In A 3 Piece, Mine All Mine and Feelin' are awful, though. I really hate it when Sammy tries to be Bono on the latter two.

I just felt so sad that Eddie wasted his riff on Dancin` In The Street, but then I remember OU812 and how great that would be as an instrumental record - and how proud Sammy is of Mine all Mine`s lyrics...

Fixed.

I just felt so sad that Eddie wasted his riff on Dancin` In The Street, but then I remember OU812 and how great that would be as an instrumental record - and how proud Sammy is of Mine all Mine`s lyrics...

Mine All Mine has nothing on "John Paul's all bulletproof and it really gets me through the roof." :lol:

Fixed.

Mine All Mine has nothing on "John Paul's all bulletproof and it really gets me through the roof." :lol:

Sam hasn`t mentioned whether he was proud of that one or not :facepalm: