Happy Birthday, John Rogers!

Lorraine

Happy Birthday to you, John Rogers! :) You are one of a kind. :unsure: Whatever age you are is bound to be younger than me. :( :)

My wish for you this birthday is that you finally get your public lice under control and banished once and for all

. :codger:

God bless you!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

:hi: :macallan:

• Like 2

Have a cigar and a drink and enjoy the relentless passage of time representing creeping death while listening to Hold Your Fire, which also represents creeping death.

(I actually love HYF...don’t tell LABT.)

• Like 3

Have a cigar and a drink and enjoy the relentless passage of time representing creeping death while listening to Hold Your Fire, which also represents creeping death.

(I actually love HYF...don’t tell LABT.)

HYF is probably as good as you're going to get at the dentist's office.

Best wishes for some real pizza on your plate and Masters of Reality on your turntable on this auspicious day.
  • Like 1

Johnny! Happy Birthday. I'm going to listen to some manly Black Sabbath in your honor. You can listen to some of that horsesh*t synth era crap (that isn't manly at all) you like.

Hope it's a good one my friend. :cheers:

:lol:

Thanks folks, my wife took the day off. We spent it get her military dependent ID renewed and going to the gym. Later we got really freaky. First we ordered from Franco's something we haven't done since July, we're doing keto now. No pizza LABT. Bacon wrapped scallops with shrimp on a bed of garlic spinach, side of meatballs. Then we even got more crazy, a bottle and a half of diet wine, Fit Vines Cab. Then I used my birthday as an excuse to overload my wife on 3 hours of Superman shit.

12674924511262.png

justice-league.jpg?w=620

MV5BOTA2MDVhMWItNTYwYi00OTcyLWJjZmEtNTQ2NTAxMDQyYTQwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTEyMjM2NDc2._V1_.jpg

• Like 5