What Made You Do A Facepalm Today??

Principled Man

This stupid woman who posts at my city's reddit forum. She was saying that she got laid off and collected benefits for a few months. Her company eventually rehired her and she's back to working full-time. In spite of this, she still find a crapload of stuff to complain about. I told her: "At least you have a job. A lot of people don't."

I told her: "At least you have a job. A lot of people don't."

You went too easy on her. ;)

Nahhh, seriously? I wish him the best, although I always felt Mark Tremonti was the talent there. I'm surprised that the production company can get insurance or whatever it is for him, with his substance abuse ups and downs.

A few weeks ago I found out that the actor who plays Floki on Vikings is Alexander Skarsgard's brother Gustav.

Their other brother Bill played Pennywise the clown in It. Their father Stellan was a famous actor in Sweden.

los-angeles-sep-5-gustaf-260nw-710503882.jpg

A few weeks ago I found out that the actor who plays Floki on Vikings is Alexander Skarsgard's brother Gustav.

Their other brother Bill played Pennywise the clown in It. Their father Stellan was a famous actor in Sweden.

http://image.shutterstock.com/image-photo/los-angeles-sep-5-gustaf-260nw-710503882.jpg

The father Stellan has had key/big roles in more well known movies than all of them combined: Angels & Demons, a couple of Pirates of the Caribbean movies, Thor 1 & 2 + Avengers 1 & 2, Good Will Hunting, Amistad, The Hunt for Red October, Ronin, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo...

• Like 2

Their father Stellan was a famous actor in Sweden.

Still alive, still kicking and still waiting for Will Hunting to come back....!! ;)

http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/stellan_skarsgrd_3102.jpg

• Like 1

Still alive, still kicking and still waiting for Will Hunting to come back....!! ;)

That's the movie I'm gonna associate with him the most. First R rated movie I saw in a theater by myself.

What the f do you want?

My name is Gerald Lambeau. The professor who you told to go f himself.

Well, what the f do you want?

• Like 1

That's the movie I'm gonna associate with him the most. First R rated movie I saw in a theater by myself.

What the f do you want?

Just a very believable actor in whatever role he takes:

http://youtu.be/QCzH42efniU

• Like 1

What the f do you want?

Just a very believable actor in whatever role he takes:

http://youtu.be/QCzH42efniU

Jerry: This isn't about me.

Oh, yes it IS, Jerry. You're making it about you in a big way. You want to BE Will Hunting. You're so envious of his gifts that you want to live vicariously through him.

Just my personal armchair psychiatric analysis.... :lol:

Edited by Principled Man
  • Like 1

A pharmacist in Grafton, Wisconsin is under arrest for intentionally ruining over 500 doses of the Covid-19 vaccine. He claims that he simply forgot to put them back in the refrigerator after removing them to get to other items.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

:wtf:... is wrong with people today??!!

Edited by Principled Man
  • Like 2

The executors of Prince's estate undervalued its worth. Now Uncle is looking for some 32 mil plus in taxes, and another 6 mil plus in penalty.

:lol:

As I type this, the idiots outdoors with the motherf--king fireworks. Enough already!

No hyperbole - they started here on 16th December and ended 3rd January. Yet another facet of life that I`ve never really understood :rage:

Some asshole from an 800 number calls saying they're going cut off my electricity within 30 minutes for non-payment of my bill. "Please press 2 NOW to speak to a representative or call. .." Yeah, right. That was an hour ago. Mofo's are getting desparate. :facepalm: Edited by pjbear05

Some asshole from an 800 number calls saying they're going cut off my electricity within 30 minutes for non-payment of my bill. "Please press 2 NOW to speak to a representative or call. .." Yeah, right. That was an hour ago. Mofo's are getting desparate. :facepalm:

:lol:

Washington, D.C., its incompetence and its shameful lack of preparation for what they knew would probably happen today.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

• Like 1

Washington, D.C., its incompetence and its shameful lack of preparation for what they knew would probably happen today.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

You think DC is the problem here?

Some asshole from an 800 number calls saying they're going cut off my electricity within 30 minutes for non-payment of my bill. "Please press 2 NOW to speak to a representative or call. .." Yeah, right. That was an hour ago. Mofo's are getting desparate. :facepalm:

I don't even answer the phone when I see numbers like that. Also, if you're utilities are going to be cut off, they don't give you the courtesy of a phone call right before.

People actually fall for this?

Edited by J2112YYZ

y3F1HMl.jpg

Sounds about white.

• Like 2

I don't even answer the phone when I see numbers like that. Also, if you're utilities are going to be cut off, they don't give you the courtesy of a phone call right before.

I don’t think it’s right to call out those “falling for this”. They might be naive or gullible but first, these are the actions of lowlife snakes.

I don’t think it’s right to call out those “falling for this”. They might be naive or gullible but first, these are the actions of lowlife snakes.

Yes, the con artists are lowlife snakes.

Yes, their victims should be ashamed of themselves for being dumb enough to fall for the scams.