Jump to content


Find Your TRF Amalgamated Name


  • Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#41 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

    The Ghost Rider

  • Members *
  • 30144 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 10 November 2017 - 09:37 PM

View PostUnion 5-3992, on 10 November 2017 - 12:08 PM, said:

Johnny Tick. The best of both worlds

Thinking about the possibilities of what that might mean :blaze:

Sponsored Post

#42 Fordgalaxy

Fordgalaxy

    The Professor

  • Members *
  • 3727 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 10 November 2017 - 09:40 PM

fraroc Tombstone

#43 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

    The Ghost Rider

  • Members *
  • 30144 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 11 November 2017 - 02:39 AM

View PostCitizen of the World, on 10 November 2017 - 11:43 AM, said:

View PostHemiBeers, on 10 November 2017 - 09:24 AM, said:

GooseKing

I'm not so sure I'd want that with all the sexual harassment news lately.
Yes, I had to stop doing that as I am Goosenot

Posted Image

#44 greyfriar

greyfriar

    River Rhine BurgerMeister

  • Members
  • 7907 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Rheinsheim
  • Interests:Music
    Munros in Scottish Highland
    Constructing weird grammar phrases in TRF posts
    It is what it is - and forever!

Posted 11 November 2017 - 06:34 AM

Boots Guy
Fits perfectly. :cool:

#45 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

    The Ghost Rider

  • Members *
  • 30144 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 11 November 2017 - 08:51 AM

View Postgreyfriar, on 11 November 2017 - 06:34 AM, said:

Boots Guy
Fits perfectly. :cool:

Odin's beard! I forgot to put you in there greyThor!

Posted Image

Cool boots.

#46 Your_Lion

Your_Lion

    Professor Gumby

  • Members
  • 63028 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:West Yorkshire, UK
  • Interests:All I ever really wanted to do was play the guitar 'n bend the string like "Reent-toont-teent-toont-teenooneenoonee"

Posted 11 November 2017 - 09:01 AM

View Postgreyfriar, on 11 November 2017 - 06:34 AM, said:

Boots Guy
Fits perfectly. :cool:
That would have been the perfect name for me! :D

Since I have a...ahem...you know... :outtahere:

#47 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

    The Ghost Rider

  • Members *
  • 30144 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 11 November 2017 - 09:06 AM

View Posttreeduck, on 10 November 2017 - 02:52 PM, said:

Beanduck.

First pic that came up with "beanduck":

Posted Image

((L.L. Bean duck boots))

#48 goose

goose

    Honkin' in Nevada

  • Members *
  • 53716 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Sierra Nevada foothills, East Slope
  • Interests:Comical conies

Posted 11 November 2017 - 09:24 AM

Crimson...Johnny Crimson



Posted Image

#49 Rod in Toronto

Rod in Toronto

    Crushed in Rio

  • Members *
  • 8605 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
  • Interests:Running, music, movies, travelling, reading, food.

Posted 11 November 2017 - 09:26 AM

Goose Tombstone. That's awesome!!!!

#50 Babycat

Babycat

    Party Animal

  • Members *
  • 79165 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Wherever the catnip is...

Posted 11 November 2017 - 09:49 AM

Lucas Rebel?

#51 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

    The Ghost Rider

  • Members *
  • 30144 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 11 November 2017 - 09:56 AM

View PostBabycat, on 11 November 2017 - 09:49 AM, said:

Lucas Rebel?

It's your destiny.

#52 Babycat

Babycat

    Party Animal

  • Members *
  • 79165 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Wherever the catnip is...

Posted 11 November 2017 - 09:57 AM

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 11 November 2017 - 09:56 AM, said:

View PostBabycat, on 11 November 2017 - 09:49 AM, said:

Lucas Rebel?

It's your destiny.

The Force is strong in this one.

#53 OldRUSHfan

OldRUSHfan

    OrneryGRUMPYfan

  • Members *
  • 6450 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:SE Michigan, Saline [suh-LEEN]
  • Interests:MUSIC, The Outdoors, Disc Golf, having fun.

Posted 11 November 2017 - 09:59 AM

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 11 November 2017 - 02:39 AM, said:

View PostCitizen of the World, on 10 November 2017 - 11:43 AM, said:

View PostHemiBeers, on 10 November 2017 - 09:24 AM, said:

GooseKing

I'm not so sure I'd want that with all the sexual harassment news lately.
Yes, I had to stop doing that as I am Goosenot

Posted Image

HEY!  That guy is eating a DICK. Me thinketh he doth protest too much.
Posted Image

#54 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

    The Ghost Rider

  • Members *
  • 30144 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 11 November 2017 - 10:00 AM

View PostBabycat, on 11 November 2017 - 09:57 AM, said:

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 11 November 2017 - 09:56 AM, said:

View PostBabycat, on 11 November 2017 - 09:49 AM, said:

Lucas Rebel?

It's your destiny.

The Force is strong in this one.

Posted Image

#55 goose

goose

    Honkin' in Nevada

  • Members *
  • 53716 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Sierra Nevada foothills, East Slope
  • Interests:Comical conies

Posted 11 November 2017 - 01:37 PM

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 11 November 2017 - 10:00 AM, said:

View PostBabycat, on 11 November 2017 - 09:57 AM, said:

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 11 November 2017 - 09:56 AM, said:

View PostBabycat, on 11 November 2017 - 09:49 AM, said:

Lucas Rebel?

It's your destiny.

The Force is strong in this one.

Posted Image
:lol:

#56 librarian

librarian

    Aquarian Librarian

  • Members
  • 5709 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:The Land of Jimmy Sturr

Posted 11 November 2017 - 02:25 PM

Segue trailer

#57 Rod in Toronto

Rod in Toronto

    Crushed in Rio

  • Members *
  • 8605 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
  • Interests:Running, music, movies, travelling, reading, food.

Posted 11 November 2017 - 10:47 PM

View PostRod in Toronto, on 11 November 2017 - 09:26 AM, said:

Goose Tombstone. That's awesome!!!!

Coming soon, my new profile pic:

Posted Image

#58 Chronos

Chronos

    Up the irons, down the Lagavulin!

  • Members *
  • 2774 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:On the edge, where the winds of limbo roar

Posted 11 November 2017 - 11:51 PM

View PostRod in Toronto, on 11 November 2017 - 10:47 PM, said:

View PostRod in Toronto, on 11 November 2017 - 09:26 AM, said:

Goose Tombstone. That's awesome!!!!

Coming soon, my new profile pic:

Posted Image

Whoa. That's...here. In my town.

#59 goose

goose

    Honkin' in Nevada

  • Members *
  • 53716 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Sierra Nevada foothills, East Slope
  • Interests:Comical conies

Posted 11 November 2017 - 11:59 PM

View Postlibrarian, on 11 November 2017 - 02:25 PM, said:

Segue trailer
Posted Image

#60 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

    The Ghost Rider

  • Members *
  • 30144 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 12 November 2017 - 05:24 AM

View Postgoose, on 11 November 2017 - 11:59 PM, said:

View Postlibrarian, on 11 November 2017 - 02:25 PM, said:

Segue trailer
Posted Image

I was going to put up a Brendan Fraser movie promo but yours'll do.  :hail:






0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users