Where´s Narpski?

Rod in Toronto

Ok, so I´ve been using TRF less and less these days, and today it suddenly hit me: I haven´t read any posts from Narpski lately. I wonder what he´s up to...I really enjoyed his "grumpy old dude" persona, and miss his posts. Does anybody know why he hasn´t been active here lately?
  • Like 1

The pettiness of some members got to him. He found another outlet.

Oh, sorry to hear that. I´ve seen posts here that get on my nerves sometimes, but nothing too serious to drive me away from the forum...

The pettiness of some members got to him. He found another outlet.

I've never really understood that. If other people have character flaws, why is that my problem? :huh:

The only person that ever really bothered me is a certain troll that lives under a bridge in SOCN. ;)

• Like 7

"Narpski? Narpski? Narpski?"

"Um, he's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Narpski pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious."

"Thank you, Simone."

"No problem whatsoever."

• Like 3

Oh yes, the political season is in full swing and people will say stupid stuff. :rage: :eyeroll: Hope he will return, it is always fun to read his posts. :D
  • Like 1

He's gone back to 1979 to see if he can find Lifeson's hair and use it on his own head!

http://a.tgcdn.net/images/products/additional/carousel/d0ef_back_to_the_future_mark1_delorian_hand.jpg

Start a new chapter

Find what I'm after

It's changing every day

The change of a season

Is enough of a reason

To want to get away

• Like 2