What made you HAPPY today?

OldRUSHfan

I like the open window bit too....

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Joyful%20bouncing%20banana.gif

Yeah,

It's nice out. Mid 40's and spring is in the air.

This afternoon it was full of the RAIN smell also. We had a BIG BOOMER storm today....

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/WooHoo%202%20banana.gif

• Like 1

i lost 15lbs in 2 months! :7up: im hoping to be at least 175 when i see iron maiden!

:clap:

Is there any particular reason for that number and seeing Iron Maiden?

i lost 15lbs in 2 months! :7up: im hoping to be at least 175 when i see iron maiden!

no, i just like to set goals for myself.
  • Like 4

no, i just like to set goals for myself.

Good for you. :)

• Like 1

My daughter's dog, which had been on a 10-day mandatory quarantine for a biting incident, was sprung from the pen today! Other than the teadrop tattoo they gave her in the joint, she's good as new. :)
  • Like 5

I got great news of a solution that will allow me and my wife to move back east amongst our people. I will share the golden years of my parents, be there for them and most importantly be able to get a good bagel whenever I damn well please.

Goodbye Oklahoma, it's been a real pleasure. Go Pokes!

• Like 6

I got great news of a solution that will allow me and my wife to move back east amongst our people. I will share the golden years of my parents, be there for them and most importantly be able to get a good bagel whenever I damn well please.

Congrats! :hail:

• Like 1

Great ... and you'll be close to me, so when Babymetal or Hatsune Miku come around, we can go, right ?!?!?

Seriously, that's great news JR

Great ... and you'll be close to me, so when Babymetal or Hatsune Miku come around, we can go, right ?!?!?

Dude, I seriously might take you up on that.

Congrat's on that, JR! Super happy for you! :cheers:
  • Like 1

So glad that worked out for you! It means a lot to be near family as they get older.

• Like 1

So glad that worked out for you! It means a lot to be near family as they get older.

Yeah especially not having siblings. A couple of cousins and my aunt have really stepped up lately while I've been tied down in OK.

• Like 3

Agreed. Congrats JR ! :) :) :)

• Like 1

I gave in to temptation and turned my 5.1 home theater system into a 7.1 system.

Best Buy had Klipsch bookshelf speakers on sale again, and I had a 10% off coupon. I couldn't resist!! :D

• Like 1

Today is the day I pick up and bring home my classic pinball machine. I am waiting for the seller to arrive to load it up and go. And here he is now :yay:

Which one did you get?

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Banana%20in%20yellow%20baseball%20cap.gif

• Like 1