Should TRF uncensor "F*ck"?

Mr. Not

Should TRF uncensor "F*ck"?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Should TRF uncensor "F*ck"?

• Yes, having it censored is f*cking pointless
    • No, it's good to maintain this family-friendly effort as it helps set the tone for board behavior
    • Yes (other reason)
    • No (other reason)

Fuckk fucck fuckk fuckk fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckmotherfuck!

That was me,

When I was watching the NCAA college football championship game. Most of the time it was meant in a good way. :D

Shouldn't that have been

quackquackquackquack quackerquacker, et cetera?

:P

I actually felt kind of bad after I realized the other people left the house. But I gave them full warning days in advance. Its just going to happen regardless. :D

• Like 1

I don't understand why anyone needs to resort to those words to express what they want to say anyway. Four hundred thousand words in the English language, there are...and I don't know how many words there are in German, Portuguese, Swedish, Finnish, and however many other languages there are that TRF members speak...and you're hung up on those four letters?

Expand your mind a bit. Seriously.

¡Que no me jodas , chinga'o! ¡Pinche cogeperros...follaborregos!

:P

• Like 2

Maybe members could be go to their user settings and choose whether or not to censor words. Is that a possibility? By default, everything is censored but a user can disable it for themselves if they want to?

That option does not exist on this board, but it's a pretty good idea.

Maybe members could be go to their user settings and choose whether or not to censor words. Is that a possibility? By default, everything is censored but a user can disable it for themselves if they want to?

http://i.imgur.com/olB0hX5.gif

English is a fine language, and I'm quite pleased I have learned to speak it rather well. Still, there is one aspect that could be bettered there - the cursing. Your swear words are lame compared to ours. In Finnish we have PERKELE. When a Finn bangs his fist to the table and shouts PERKELE, everyone, no matter what language they speak, understand that it is a curse word. So do whatever you wish with your mild 4-letter words, I will always have PERKELE up my sleeve.

(Perkele = Satan, The Devil, The Apocalyptic Beast)

• Like 4

English is a fine language, and I'm quite pleased I have learned to speak it rather well. Still, there is one aspect that could be bettered there - the cursing. Your swear words are lame compared to ours. In Finnish we have PERKELE. When a Finn bangs his fist to the table and shouts PERKELE, everyone, no matter what language they speak, understand that it is a curse word. So do whatever you wish with your mild 4-letter words, I will always have PERKELE up my sleeve.

That's just fu**** up! :LOL:

Well, since it's impossible to un-f#ck the censor, why not try the inverse?

f**k, fuckity, f**k, f**k, f**k!!

Now you're just showing off... It is your birthday, I suppose.
  • Like 2

I agree with

I think this was a very good idea. I find it annoying as well that words gets censored. It´s just stupid... but right now I am writing Fuuck every time instead of f**k

That's just fu**** up! :LOL:

:LOL:

• Like 1

I agree with

I think this was a very good idea. I find it annoying as well that words gets censored. It´s just stupid... but right now I am writing Fuuck every time instead of f**k

You, of all people, should be happy about this censorhip.

:D

• Like 2

I agree with

Why?

I agree with

Why?

Do the two ** in "f**k" bother you that much?

• Like 1

I know of this as i listen to sonata arctica and stratovarius and watch band interviews :D

Love the way the word is pronounced - per-kah-lay

• Like 2

I want to hear Samuel L Jackson say PERKELE.

"Say 'what' again mother-perkele! I dare you! I double dare you!"

• Like 4

I agree with

Why?

Do the two UC in f**k bother you that much? ;)

I agree with

Why?

Freedom of speech is only guaranteed by the state, not by a privately owned website.

• Like 2

I agree with

You, of all people, should be happy about this censorship.

Why?

What is with Sweden and humor? It must be akin to Americans and historical perspective...or the British and oral prophylaxis.
  • Like 5

I could go for it being uncensored.

Think that's bad? cock sucker gets turned into "damn". Lol what?

c***sucker

Edit: Nevermind, that's only on chat!

Edited by That One Guy

I agree with

Why?

Apparently they do here on the board because we have them filtered out. You must have noticed. ;)

I could go for it being uncensored.

Think that's bad? cock sucker gets turned into "damn". Lol what?

c***sucker

Edit: Nevermind, that's only on chat!

It does that in chat? I guess the chat app came with its own filters installed. I will see if I can change them.