What Made You Laugh Today?

GeddysMullet

8 minutes ago, Rhyta said:

There is no doubt Hunter Biden has made some bad decisions but how can he be getting a sweetheart deal when David Weiss, the prosecutor in Delaware is not democrat friendly.  He was appointed by Trump and Joe Biden could have had him fired when he became President but didn't.  That makes it hard for me to believe this is some type of white wash.  Plus he has paid the back taxes.  Has Trump paid his?  We know the answer, he bragged in 2016 that he was smart for not paying taxes.  This is just a farce, a way to go after Joe while some truly suspicious activity is going on with Jared getting 2 Billion from the Saudis, that just gets ignored.  Trump and his family are not squeaky clean in their business dealings but laptop look over there....

If the laptop was no big deal then why did Biden and his allies in the government and media do everything in their power to try to suppress the story prior to the election?

Try both Kushner and Hunter fairly for their crimes, and sentence them appropriately.    Hopefully there won't be two tiered justice such as you'd hand out.   If by some miracle Hunter spends some time in prison I bet his kindly, loving dad will spend infinitely more time with him than he will with his seventh grandchild.

6 hours ago, BastillePark said:

He's not too smart but he's also a little calculating. His cult members are just plain stupid. 

A lot of them are, but I'd bet at least every one of them could define what a woman is.

3 minutes ago, laughedatbytime said:

If the laptop was no big deal then why did Biden and his allies in the government and media do everything in their power to try to suppress the story prior to the election?

Try both Kushner and Hunter fairly for their crimes, and sentence them appropriately.    Hopefully there won't be two tiered justice such as you'd hand out.   If by some miracle Hunter spends some time in prison I bet his kindly, loving dad will spend infinitely more time with him than he will with his seventh grandchild.

I can't answer that because I don't see a conspiracy to hide the laptop and it was handled by numerous people before  it was "discovered" and who knows what was actually on it to begin with. As for covering up things before the election, Stormy Daniels ring a bell? 

Edited by Rhyta
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Rhyta said:

I can't answer that because I don't see a conspiracy to hide the laptop and it was handled by numerous people before  it was "discovered" and who knows what was actually on it to begin with. As for covering up things before the election, Stormy Daniels ring a bell? 

HUNTER WAZ FRAAAAAMED!!!!1!!!11!!!!!!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, laughedatbytime said:

HUNTER WAZ FRAAAAAMED!!!!1!!!11!!!!!!

The whole saga of the laptop changing hands multiple times makes it a bit suspect but don't worry the dolts in the House have a witness who can prove the Biden's are a crime family...:laugh:   Oh nevermind, he's on the run because he's a Chinese spy...You can't make this up :biggrin:

Edited by Rhyta

4 minutes ago, Rhyta said:

The whole saga of the laptop changing hands multiple times makes it a bit suspect but don't worry the dolts in the House have a witness who can prove the Biden's are a crime family...:laugh:   Oh nevermind, he's on the run because he's a Chinese spy...You can't make this up :biggrin:

I think Swalwell's one of yours.

Not to mention whose side Hunter "Holding 10% for the Big Guy" is on.

Edited by laughedatbytime

1 minute ago, laughedatbytime said:

He at least has more functioning brain cells than Jordan and Comer.

2 minutes ago, Rhyta said:

He at least has more functioning brain cells than Jordan and Comer.

That may or may not be true, but I didn't realize that was the standard for judging Chinese spies these days.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, pjbear05 said:

One publication equated Hunter's tax "crimes" with Wesley Snipes' Well, fuq that, Wesley ended up with a 3 year accommodation in Uncle Sam's Graybar Hotel, and afterwards was ordered by the Court to "cooperate with the IRS" and pony up. 

Lauryn Hill did time for that as well.  Wait until you hear about the legal trouble Pras is in.

15 hours ago, Rhyta said:

15 hours ago, laughedatbytime said:

Not to mention whose side Hunter "Holding 10% for the Big Guy" is on.

If all the details were the same except the names were Trump. Rachel Maddow would appear and host The Rachel Maddow Show every night talking about corruption that can't stand. Adam Schiff would tell the public HE HAS evidence in his possession indicating the corruption is real.

16 hours ago, laughedatbytime said:

Would you, though?    Or would you think that a) he should be treated similarly to anyone else who did the same offense, and/or b) it would actually be good for him to face the consequences for his actions?

Being serious, if I were Biden I would have told my subordinate Garland to appoint a special prosecutor.  On a human level, I would hope I would have done more to get my son the help he so clearly needs.  I would not have enabled a son who clearly did not need that.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Rhyta said:

There is no doubt Hunter Biden has made some bad decisions but how can he be getting a sweetheart deal when David Weiss, the prosecutor in Delaware is not democrat friendly.  He was appointed by Trump and Joe Biden could have had him fired when he became President but didn't.  That makes it hard for me to believe this is some type of white wash.  Plus he has paid the back taxes.  Has Trump paid his?  We know the answer, he bragged in 2016 that he was smart for not paying taxes.  This is just a farce, a way to go after Joe while some truly suspicious activity is going on with Jared getting 2 Billion from the Saudis, that just gets ignored.  Trump and his family are not squeaky clean in their business dealings but laptop look over there....

There's a few things that need to be clarified here.  First, Weiss was appointed in Delaware.  What that means is that he is someone of whom Democrats Tom Carper and Chris Coons approved.  US Attorneys must be confirmed by the senate, and like district court judges, they are ordinarily someone that the senators from the state have blessed.  So, yes, he's a Trump appointee, but that does not make him as adversarial to Biden as, say, someone from Texas or Oklahoma would be.  

Biden could have fired him in 2021, but since the investigation into Hunter was ongoing at that time, it would have been bad optically, and then Garland would have been forced to appoint a special prosecutor.  Also, as you may know, Weiss has been the subject of a number of news stories of late suggesting that, because he is a DOJ employee, he was prohibited from handling Hunter's case the way any other target's case would have been handled:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/hunter-biden-investigation-irs-whistleblower-gary-shapley-says-he-was-stopped-from-pursuing-leads/

The IRS supervisory agent who helped oversee the investigation of Hunter Biden continues to raise questions about what he alleged was special treatment in the probe of the president's son, telling CBS News that, dating back to the Trump administration, he was repeatedly prevented from taking steps he would have considered routine in other cases.

"We have to make sure as a special agent for IRS Criminal Investigation that we treat every single person exactly the same," said Gary Shapley, a 14-year veteran of the agency, who spoke exclusively to CBS News chief investigative correspondent Jim Axelrod on Tuesday. "And that just simply didn't happen here."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/justice/hunter-biden-investigation-weiss-denied-special-counsel-status-bringing-charges

A top House Republican released new details from IRS whistleblowers involved in the criminal investigation into Hunter Biden that allege the lead federal prosecutor was denied when he tried to bring charges in Washington, D.C., and in California against President Joe Biden’s son.

I'm happy to discuss what wrongdoing you think Jared Kushner's engaged in, but I honestly don't see how you can call Hunter's case a "farce," since, again, he's been paid millions of dollars and I have yet to hear anyone explain what service he provided that justified those payments.  Have you?  He was paid $11 million by a Ukrainian energy firm between 2013 and 2018 (https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/analysis-hunter-bidens-hard-drive-shows-firm-took-11-million-2013-2018-rcna29462).  I'm skeptical that he knows much about the Ukranian energy industry.  He and his sister-in-law/girlfriend dumped a handgun in a dumpster near a school.  I can tell you with some authority that if someone did that in MA they would go to jail.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Rick N. Backer said:

There's a few things that need to be clarified here.  First, Weiss was appointed in Delaware.  What that means is that he is someone of whom Democrats Tom Carper and Chris Coons approved.  US Attorneys must be confirmed by the senate, and like district court judges, they are ordinarily someone that the senators from the state have blessed.  So, yes, he's a Trump appointee, but that does not make him as adversarial to Biden as, say, someone from Texas or Oklahoma would be.  

Biden could have fired him in 2021, but since the investigation into Hunter was ongoing at that time, it would have been bad optically, and then Garland would have been forced to appoint a special prosecutor.  Also, as you may know, Weiss has been the subject of a number of news stories of late suggesting that, because he is a DOJ employee, he was prohibited from handling Hunter's case the way any other target's case would have been handled:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/hunter-biden-investigation-irs-whistleblower-gary-shapley-says-he-was-stopped-from-pursuing-leads/

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/justice/hunter-biden-investigation-weiss-denied-special-counsel-status-bringing-charges

I'm happy to discuss what wrongdoing you think Jared Kushner's engaged in, but I honestly don't see how you can call Hunter's case a "farce," since, again, he's been paid millions of dollars and I have yet to hear anyone explain what service he provided that justified those payments.  Have you?  He was paid $11 million by a Ukrainian energy firm between 2013 and 2018 (https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/analysis-hunter-bidens-hard-drive-shows-firm-took-11-million-2013-2018-rcna29462).  I'm skeptical that he knows much about the Ukranian energy industry.  He and his sister-in-law/girlfriend dumped a handgun in a dumpster near a school.  I can tell you with some authority that if someone did that in MA they would go to jail.

Unless they were Hunter Biden.

Watching scenes from Raiders of The Lost Ark, especially the one where Belloch is daring Indiana to blow up the Ark, all the while a fly is crawling along his lower lip...... :laugh:

• Haha 1

Wordle 759 2/6

🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I also won $12 on the Powerball…. :laugh:

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, BigMontanaSKY said:

Human nature makes me laugh today.

We're a bunch of maroons and nincompoops!   :16ton:

• Like 1