What Made You Laugh Today?

GeddysMullet

I was watching a YouTube vid about the Aliens franchise. In the vid, they showed that they had launched a line of toys and were a bit flabbergasted over how they marketed toys based on some very nasty aliens from an R-rated movie that would literally either rip you apart or impregnate you! Which led to the following: One of the hosts of the vid remarked that the worst he ever saw was a youth-sized rubber Predator Halloween costume and it was listed as a "latex ch*ld Predator costume!!" He speculated that if you bought one of those costumes along with lots of candy you could be in for a bad time! :laugh2::laugh2:

I hope that my censoring of that word was enough to avoid triggering any search engines.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I got suspended!  :ohmy:  

On another commenting forum (about actor Ezra Miller, aka The Flash), a few of the members (and yours truly) made comments about Miller, which were apparently deemed in violation of the guidelines. 

I was sent to my room for 24 hours to think about what I've done.....:laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Eroxon, a topical gel intended to treat erectile dysfunction, may soon be available in the United States.

The Food and Drug Administration authorized the marketing of the product as a medical device on Friday.

Eroxon, a first-of-its-kind treatment for erectile dysfunction, will not require a prescription.

Eroxon isn’t a drug; the FDA calls it a “non-medicated hydro-alcoholic gel.”

Futura Medical, a U.K.-based company that manufactures Eroxon, markets the topical treatment as a “fast-acting gel” that helps men “get an erection within 10 minutes.”

Obviously, Futura Medical should have called it Myroxoff.

Honey, where are you going?

-- Down to the pharmacy to get Myroxoff, dear.   :wink:  :wink:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I stumbled into a Roman Catholic funeral service by accident today. I felt like a f*cking jerk....& Yes I was wearing a RUSH tee shirt. I laughed at the situation later.

On a lighter note the decedent was in a nice casket and in a new hearse. That dude did good in his life. 

I am not a necrophiliac, I just have the weirdest luck. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/16/2023 at 3:48 PM, BigMontanaSKY said:

I stumbled into a Roman Catholic funeral service by accident today

Well that's a new twist on California Dreamin'!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/15/2023 at 2:29 PM, invisible airwave said:

Some guy who wrote for Nixon calling the indictment and arrest similar to nazi fascism.  No wonder Bueller skipped school.

It's interesting that he once had a show where he would show off how smart he supposedly was. With comments like that it seems dementia has set in.

• Like 1

On 6/16/2023 at 5:48 PM, BigMontanaSKY said:

I stumbled into a Roman Catholic funeral service by accident today.

I just got back from a funeral for a pianist.  It was very low key....

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Weakly Criminal said:

Image that I don't ever want to see again

Good GAWD, man!  What were you thinking?!  :fistscrying:  :laugh:

• Haha 2

I stumbled across the Facebook profile of a guy who didn't treat me very well in high school.  He's still single and childless.  And very overweight.  I dodged a bullet.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Sunday, June 25th:  By not-so-pure coincidence, both the Ohio State Lottery and the Kentucky State Lottery PICK 3 numbers were........

QI1zFe5O.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Murphy’s Law #137:  Whenever you lose a tool, within 24 hours after you buy a new one, you will find the one you lost.  

Sure enough!  This morning, I found the pair of metal snips that I couldn’t find after a full search of the house.  I bought a new pair yesterday.  :biggrin:  :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 6/18/2023 at 5:36 PM, BastillePark said:

2AjOzKTl.jpg

Photo shopped, she has thick brows but this is enhanced for laughs

Edited by Rhyta
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, BastillePark said:

That one dude is half of Meal Team 6 all by hisself.

Tomorrow, he's going to the local Comic Com and cosplaying The Blob from the X-Men comics.  :ohmy:  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BastillePark said:

That one dude is half of Meal Team 6 all by hisself.

rDUfUYXl.jpg

Based on the price of gasoline I see on the sign, this pic may very well be of Trump supporters.