What Made You Laugh Today?

GeddysMullet

On 11/14/2023 at 9:51 PM, Principled Man said:

Carl Spackler, you're up!  You got this.....  :biggrin: 

Just now, goose said:

Holy cow, was that a mongoose in the background?

Oh, yeah....and he wasn't feeling it that day.  :bolt:

(I don't know if you need a Facebook account to see this.)

I've been here before.... :biggrin:

https://www.facebook.com/reel/850915619811904

Edited by Principled Man

Thanksgiving madness!  Getting ready to have all of the family here, it will be nice if we can survive the prep!  I asked my husband to wipe off the table to get it ready for the tablecloth.  Next thing I see is him using the Dustbuster hand vac on the tabletop!  :biggrin:  :biggrin:    A new technique!  Seemed to work well but looked pretty funny.

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 1

On 11/22/2023 at 6:26 PM, Principled Man said:

My inner Grammar Cop had nothing to say at the grocery store today.....:biggrin:

You reminded me, this is why self-checkouts are great. I'd get death glares from people for scooting into the "10 Items or Less" aisle with...11 items.

On 11/22/2023 at 6:26 PM, Principled Man said:

dMQ39VC.jpg

Edited by BigMontanaSKY
  • Like 1

Looking at a guys demographic info that included personal stuff and saw his BMI was 161. Knowing that 20-24 is considered a normal BMI I figured this guy must be HUGE. Then I saw his weight listed as 160 something but his height was 27.559 inches. I'm guessing someone fat fingered that because if he were truly that short he'd be in the news being slightly more than 6 inches taller than the shortest man ever documented.

For comparison I did a check and a guy who was 6' tall would have to weigh almost 1300 pounds to have that BMI.

Edited by BastillePark
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/26/2023 at 8:53 AM, Rhyta said:

This will be hilarious, hubby and I are planning on going :rofl2:

Went Sunday and had a ball.  Laughing so hard I was crying before the opening credits were over :rofl2:  Even though I have seen it so many times, I can't help but laugh.  My sister and nephew came along as well..Even had a guy show up in a Tim the enchanter outfit  :laugh:

• Like 1

Accidentally came across this video.  Not an AC/DC fan but know the song.  This is so clever and hilarious...had me crying from laughing so hard...Enjoy!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Rhyta said:

Accidentally came across this video.  Not an AC/DC fan but know the song.  This is so clever and hilarious...had me crying from laughing so hard...Enjoy!

He's not bad!  Thanks for posting- I needed a good laugh tonight!  :clap:

• Like 1

On 12/7/2023 at 11:05 PM, BastillePark said:

If there was a Hell I'd be going because I laughed pretty hard when I saw this. 

BN0ZCjbl.jpg

Don't think they would have been in front of Judge Luke.

24 minutes ago, BastillePark said:

Rudy Giuliani and his lawyer. WTH is with that haircut? Business in the front and skinhead in the back.

zhlh3hgl.jpg

That is butt ugly for sure, someone must have been drunk when they took the clippers to his hair :laugh:

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Rhyta said:

That is butt ugly for sure, someone must have been drunk when they took the clippers to his hair :laugh:

Maybe he lost a bet with his fellow frat brothers.  

• Like 1

Senate chamber sex boy playing the victim.  "This has been a difficult time for me, as I have been attacked for who I love to pursue a political agenda."

Yeah, that's it.  A heterosexual would be given a pass.  Especially if it were a woman.

• Haha 2