Which Member Of Rush Are You?

ThatLightInYourEyes

I think that Alex's outward personality covers up a lot of things he doesn't want the world to see.

I think Neil's inward personality covers up a lot of things he doesn't want the world to see. I think Geddy's tendency to over-tinker with written material is directly connected to his personality and what he doesn't want the world to see. All of us cover up a lot of things we don't want the world to see.
  • Like 1

Alex.

people are jumping to some odd conclusions about the members of rush based off their public personas...

alex publicly having a sense of humor probably doesn't mean much of anything. the only thing he doesn't want us to see is his real hair.

I'm not sure, I do know from a marillion interview I read that alex had fake hair as far back as the power windows tour, and probably around signals or grace since he looked about the same throughout the synth era
  • Like 1

You Scored as Alex Lifeson

Alex Lifeson. Easily the most underrated member, and one of the most underrated guitarists. A very talented and influential musician. A funny guy who'll improvise lyrics (amusingly horrible).

Funny, that Alex is my real first name. :LOL:

LOL, sounds like serendipity to me!

I'm not sure, I do know from a marillion interview I read that alex had fake hair as far back as the power windows tour, and probably around signals or grace since he looked about the same throughout the synth era

Isn't that why Neil wrote I Think I'm Going Bald because of Alex's obsession with him loosing his hair?

Alex doesn't strike me as a person who would be like that, but - what do I know. :huh:

Edited by Lorraine

I scored as Neil, which works for me because I'm anti-drama, anti-hoopla, I like to think a lot, and am perfectly happy with alone time and solitude.

So am I, which is why I am really perplexed how I wound up as Alex. :huh:

I took a different quiz about this and got Alex, probably just 'cause I play guitar...it wasn't a very good quiz.