The 13 most annoying words and phrases on the Internet

laughedatbytime

I've heard all of these from my sister and all the idiots I have to pretend I like on Facebook.

PM your name so we can become facebook friends. I want to be considered an idiot you have to pretend to like too! :yes:

ok, not really :no:

:P

When you take your iPhone, hold it out, and take a picture of yourself (usually doing something inane) and then upload it to Facebook or Twitter.

When you take your iPhone, hold it out, and take a picture of yourself (usually doing something inane) and then upload it to Facebook or Twitter.

Oh, got it. Actually, this video sums up all pointless and overused photo ideas on Facebook, Instagram etc.:

Anything that originates from someone's inability to correct their typos. "teh" makes me grind my teeth into powder, and "ZOMG" is getting to that point.

Anything that originates from someone's inability to correct their typos. "teh" makes me grind my teeth into powder, and "ZOMG" is getting to that point.

whatevs

Did I just type that? Kill me now.

What about "selfie"? I HATE that f***ing non-word.

Sounds like masterbation

"I'm gonna go pull a selfie"

• Like 1

"teh" makes me grind my teeth into powder....

If I were to get a nickle for everytime I type "teh".....I would be a freakin' billionaire.

I just can't help it..... :rage: I type it, I correct it, I even delete the entire sentence to punish myself for doing it, and I still can't stop doing it!! :facepalm: :facepalm:

"teh" makes me grind my teeth into powder....

If I were to get a nickle for everytime I type "teh".....I would be a freakin' billionaire.

I just can't help it..... :rage: I type it, I correct it, I even delete the entire sentence to punish myself for doing it, and I still can't stop doing it!! :facepalm: :facepalm:

My new trick on my phone is to type "tge" instead of "the."

What does this even mean?

It's totes cray up in the airport this morning.

The just sayin' is a version I have used: sayin? that I got from reading Neil's books.

Er. I do have a word, and that is ------VIRAL!!!!!!!RUN AWAY!!!!:outtahere:

Methinks made the list? The sole reason is because "you're not halmet?". Methinks the author is a tad sore. The rest of the list is basically crap kids say. YOLO, SWAG, what is this i don't even, oh hai, cray, totes, etc are all words I've only heard/seen children and teenagers use. I would imagine if it was the 80s the list would have words like rad and gnarly. They're just words. Sure, it's can be annoying when someone posts something like "Oh hai. I totes luv mah sammich. om nom nom nom nom" but crap like that says a lot about the person so let them.

I recall using "this" and :goodone: a lot on the forum to bring out a really good post but now that we've got an upvote/like system that works too.

Methinks made the list? The sole reason is because "you're not halmet?". Methinks the author is a tad sore. The rest of the list is basically crap kids say. YOLO, SWAG, what is this i don't even, oh hai, cray, totes, etc are all words I've only heard/seen children and teenagers use. I would imagine if it was the 80s the list would have words like rad and gnarly. They're just words. Sure, it's can be annoying when someone posts something like "Oh hai. I totes luv mah sammich. om nom nom nom nom" but crap like that says a lot about the person so let them.

I recall using "this" and :goodone: a lot on the forum to bring out a really good post but now that we've got an upvote/like system that works too.

You wish it was just kids who use those. PLENTY of guilty adults as well, though perhaps to a lesser extent. Most of the people on another forum I frequent are professional adults, and I see plenty of "cray-cray", "this", and "om-nom-nom" (equally annoying - referring to food as "noms").

Can I just say I hate cheezeburger-speak? Maybe it's because I'm a dog person and don't get the whole internet craze over cats. I have a sense of humor, I promise (and it's quite warped), but I don't find that site or lolcats amusing.

You wish it was just kids who use those. PLENTY of guilty adults as well, though perhaps to a lesser extent. Most of the people on another forum I frequent are professional adults, and I see plenty of "cray-cray", "this", and "om-nom-nom" (equally annoying - referring to food as "noms").

Can I just say I hate cheezeburger-speak? Maybe it's because I'm a dog person and don't get the whole internet craze over cats. I have a sense of humor, I promise (and it's quite warped), but I don't find that site or lolcats amusing.

This.

If I was on the jury for a trial where the killer had shot the victim for nothing more than saying the "word" vacay, I'd have to call it a justifiable homicide and vote to acquit. How f***ing hard is it to say vacation???

If I was on the jury for a trial where the killer had shot the victim for nothing more than saying the "word" vacay, I'd have to call it a justifiable homicide and vote to acquit. How f***ing hard is it to say vacation???

I see it abbreviated vaca more often than vacay and always laugh since vaca means cow in Spanish.

"No Homo"

Are you that insecure about your sexuality that you have to constantly reassure to everyone that you're not gay?

The other day I saw something online and was going to mention it here, but I hate it so much it fried the part of my brain that remembered it. I like to annoy people by typing out every word and not abbreviating a DAMN thing. Sometimes I even abbreviate a word and then go back and spell the whole thing out. One of my facebook friends uses "LOL" on EVERY post. One of these days I will go BTK on her.

Er. I do have a word, and that is ------VIRAL!!!!!!!RUN AWAY!!!! :outtahere:

This!

(Which beats "IAWTC" by a large margin)

What does IAWTC mean?

And what does cray and BTK mean?

Edited by LyndseyG

"No Homo"

Are you that insecure about your sexuality that you have to constantly reassure to everyone that you're not gay?

This is the first time I've seen this on line. I've heard it said but never on the net.

Er. I do have a word, and that is ------VIRAL!!!!!!!RUN AWAY!!!! :outtahere:

This!

(Which beats "IAWTC" by a large margin)

What does IAWTC mean?

And what does cray and BTK mean?

BTK = Bind Torture Kill. Don't you watch the news and follow all the serial killer stories? Come on man, keep up.

Edited by drbirdsong
  • Like 1