Roger Waters: The Wall Live

Look for the thread i started awhile ago, people have been posting pix. I saw it 2x and it was GREAT, you Must see it 1022.gif

If you have the chance to see this tour, Do It !!

It's truly amazing and a masterpiece of technology. Best concert sound ever (it won all the touring awards), and the visuals and projection technology is one-of-a-kind.

Keep in mind, this is Not a rock concert like you might be used to. It's a theatrical production on a huge scale.

Go to The Show at all costs! I'm so glad I did.

Btw, there are tons of you tubes from this tour. Watch them and decide.

Go to the show, it was the most impressive concert I'd ever been to.

I agree with Lunchpad in the sense that it's not a traditional rock concert, it's a mix between a concert, a musical and movie.

Go for it! I'm happy I did smile.gif

You can expect a fantastic show! I'll be seeing Waters' presentation of 'The Wall' for the second time when I go see him in Philly in about a month.

Very curious to see how it translates to a stadium. Kinda funny that he's playing this show in stadiums. It's a little ironic considering they played a bit of a part in the album's creation in the first place.

just saw it in Winnipeg two weeks ago. Awesome! Of course I was too young to see Floyd in all their glory, so this I felt was the one chance I could get to witness some of that vibe. ONe of the best stage presentations you will see.

I'll be seeing it in Hartford and Boston! biggrin.gif

I saw it from the 2nd row center in Indy last night (thought the wall was gonna fall on me) . If you get the chance don't miss it.

The fact that it's my all time favorite album made it truly special. cool.gif

So about The Wall on Friday night...

Possibly the greatest concert I will ever go to ever. My dad has connections so I got to exchange my ticket for center stage, 11th row seats. I loved how the show was adapted to modern times, showing anti war sentiments, mourning those who died on both sides in the Iraq war, telling the audience they're mindless drones for following society and mainstream media (never before has a show so demanded I stop watching it) and bashing the government and police forces as having too much power, not to mention The Wall is one of the greatest Operas ever written. So much better than winning some stupid senior award...

-facebook

Based on the recommendations here (and elsewhere), I went to see The Wall live last night here in Orlando. Amazing show. Truly.

The performance revealed so much meaning that Ive never really fully understood and opened my eyes. All I can was WOW.

Its' amazing that I realized 90% of this album has been played on the radio. There was only one or two song I was not familiar with.

The visuals were incredible. The audio mix was like nothing Ive ever heard. Every band should have engineers like these guys.

BTW, we bought cheap seat tickets a couple hours before the show. The entire upper deck had not been available until the day of the show (prolly 4,000 seats), but they all sold out. arena was full. Sell Out.

GO SEE THIS SHOW