Clockwork Angels tour book indicates

treeduck

QUOTE (Perchance to Dream @ Apr 3 2012, 04:35 PM)
Joe Walsh's new single is called Analog Man .

I did not hear it yet but i can tell you one thing, it's prob better than anything on S&A

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Gompers @ Apr 3 2012, 02:01 PM)
QUOTE (metaldad @ Apr 3 2012, 02:50 PM)
But if they do all of Signals they won't have any room for S&A songs . What will i do ?

Reports are coming out now that all Vapor Trails songs will be abandoned due to the extreme metalish cheese the band now acknowledges from the much criticized release. In place of Vapor Trails songs will be the doubling up of songs from the completely enamored Snakes and Arrows and playing them in an acoustic guitar format. Geddy Lee will don the accordion for these renditions. Neil Peart will only be playing a guiro and toothbrush combination.

rofl3.gif

QUOTE (They Bow Defeated @ Apr 3 2012, 05:37 PM)
QUOTE (workingcinderellaman @ Apr 3 2012, 05:04 PM)
And the lady from Permanent Waves!

Plus the logo from the debut and top hat guy from Hemispheres. tongue.gif

Honestly, if the back of the new album featured their 60 year old selves in kimonos again, that would be the best back cover ever.

Ever.

Evarr.

QUOTE (snowdog2112 @ Apr 3 2012, 05:05 PM)
7 No chance in hell Losing It ever gets played live.

I would Love this! Would Alex play the violin part? Could it be a song that reaches another level live? Ohhh the potential! trink38.gif

QUOTE (metaldad @ Apr 3 2012, 05:38 PM)

I did not hear it yet but i can tell you one thing, it's prob better than anything on S&A

You know, I heard Analog Man and I wasn't impressed. I was prepared to like it, but it didn't happen. And I'm sure it wasn't Ringo's fault.

QUOTE (Lerxster @ Apr 3 2012, 05:56 PM)

You know, I heard Analog Man and I wasn't impressed. I was prepared to like it, but it didn't happen. And I'm sure it wasn't Ringo's fault.

But it's always Ringo's fault laugh.gif

QUOTE (metaldad @ Apr 3 2012, 05:58 PM)
QUOTE (Lerxster @ Apr 3 2012, 05:56 PM)

But it's always Ringo's fault laugh.gif

doh.gif

laugh.gif

QUOTE (That One Guy @ Apr 3 2012, 04:45 PM)
QUOTE (Tai Shan @ Apr 3 2012, 04:34 PM)
QUOTE (That One Guy @ Apr 3 2012, 04:18 PM)
QUOTE (Tai Shan @ Apr 3 2012, 04:12 PM)
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d153/avplanners/clockwork-angels-tourbook.jpg

Presto; Just Like Clockwork I was Signaled To Hold My Bones Tour!

This made me laugh hysterically.

Needs more album references on it though.

Well there is always the:

Presto; Just Like Clockwork I was Signaled To Hold My Bones Tour...tour....tour...tour....

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d153/avplanners/clockwork-angels-tourbook2.jpg

Throw in Counterparts, Moving Pictures, AFTK, and Hemispheres for good measure

laugh.gif

HAH! That made my day!

I really would weep with joy to hear The Weapon and The Analog Kid on the next tour. Last time The Analog Kid was on the setlist was 20 years ago.

QUOTE (Mara @ Apr 3 2012, 09:16 PM)
I really would weep with joy to hear The Weapon and The Analog Kid on the next tour. Last time The Analog Kid was on the setlist was 20 years ago.

i thought it was a lock that they would play one or the other on the last tour. there's a decent chance they might bring one or even both back from the dead on the next tour.

I know many will be really happy if Signals is played in full, but I think it's wasted setlist time. I still plan on gunning for front row tickets and I'm still hoping 2112 in full (song) will still make it's way onto the set. Edited by USB Connector

Chemistry please! That's one of my most wished for live songs.

I've already seen 2112 live(side 1) on T4E tour. I think they should do something they haven't done if they are going to do another full record. Geddy couldn't even pull off side 2 of 2112. That would be a nightmare for him every night.

Edited by presto123

the Signals dog could mean "something", or it could mean absolutely nothing. i mean, how often has that damn dog been somewhere?

Gold, Retrospective 3, the inner sleeve of Hold Your Fire, The Spirit of Radio Greatest hits compilation...thats all i can name off the top of my head, though im sure theres more.

so, the dog and hydrant on this tour book could either mean they're gonna play all of Signals, or its JUST TO MESS WITH US!!! ohmy.gif

While I wouldn't mind Signals, I just don't think it's plausible to play it in it's entirety with a new album to promote.

I think the Dalmatian is just a nod to Signal's 30th anniversary and or perhaps we'll get a gem or two from it, but not the whole album.

QUOTE (USB Connector @ Apr 4 2012, 11:29 AM)
I know many will be really happy if Signals is played in full, but I think it's wasted setlist time. I still plan on gunning for front row tickets and I'm still hoping 2112 in full (song) will still make it's way onto the set.

It'd be wise for them to open the gig with 2112. At the very least they should open the 2nd act with it.

All of Signals will not make it. I like that album a bunch but no way, no how is it going to be played. Pipe dream and all that.

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Apr 3 2012, 10:44 PM)
QUOTE (USB Connector @ Apr 4 2012, 11:29 AM)
I know many will be really happy if Signals is played in full, but I think it's wasted setlist time. I still plan on gunning for front row tickets and I'm still hoping 2112 in full (song) will still make it's way onto the set.

It'd be wise for them to open the gig with 2112. At the very least they should open the 2nd act with it.

All of Signals will not make it. I like that album a bunch but no way, no how is it going to be played. Pipe dream and all that.

Agreed. No way they're doing Losing It or Countdown, for a number of reasons. It's completely implausible.

Regarding all of Signals, I'll believe it when I see it. I think all of 2112 (the song) is far more likely. Not sure I see them playing all of Side 2 of 2112, but you never know. If they play all of 2112 the album, the bulk of the new album, and most or all of the usual standards, that won't leave much room left over for them to pull out some other deep cuts. But I'd kill to see both Tears and The Twilight Zone played. cool.gif

QUOTE (The K Man @ Apr 3 2012, 10:56 PM)
Regarding all of Signals, I'll believe it when I see it. I think all of 2112 (the song) is far more likely. Not sure I see them playing all of Side 2 of 2112, but you never know. If they play all of 2112 the album, the bulk of the new album, and most or all of the usual standards, that won't leave much room left over for them to pull out some other deep cuts. But I'd kill to see both Tears and The Twilight Zone played. cool.gif

The most practical and realistic album for them to play, in terms of them being able to perform the songs, for Geddy to be able to sing them and with enough popularity to draw people would be Permanent Waves.

QUOTE (treeduck @ Apr 3 2012, 02:37 PM)
QUOTE (rtrushfan @ Apr 3 2012, 02:34 PM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Apr 3 2012, 01:34 PM)
http://i.imgur.com/xdkCw.jpg

ohmy.gif

where did you find this pic? Is this real?

Have a look at Rushisaband...

trink36.gif

This is now my wallpaper.....thankyou wink.gif

QUOTE (The K Man @ Apr 4 2012, 12:56 AM)

Nah, 2112 should be binned,in its entirety or not it is soooo played schla03.gif

QUOTE (tel @ Apr 4 2012, 02:27 AM)
QUOTE (The K Man @ Apr 4 2012, 12:56 AM)
Regarding all of Signals, I'll believe it when I see it.  I think all of 2112 (the song) is far more likely.  Not sure I see them playing all of Side 2 of 2112, but you never know.  If they play all of 2112 the album, the bulk of the new album, and most or all of the usual standards, that won't leave much room left over for them to pull out some other deep cuts.  But I'd kill to see both Tears and The Twilight Zone played.  cool.gif

Nah, 2112 should be binned,in its entirety or not it is soooo played schla03.gif

You should have put it away for 10-15 years like I did, and come back to it later with fresh ears...

trink38.gif

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Apr 4 2012, 02:17 AM)
QUOTE (The K Man @ Apr 3 2012, 10:56 PM)
Regarding all of Signals, I'll believe it when I see it.  I think all of 2112 (the song) is far more likely.  Not sure I see them playing all of Side 2 of 2112, but you never know.  If they play all of 2112 the album, the bulk of the new album, and most or all of the usual standards, that won't leave much room left over for them to pull out some other deep cuts.  But I'd kill to see both Tears and The Twilight Zone played.  cool.gif

The most practical and realistic album for them to play, in terms of them being able to perform the songs, for Geddy to be able to sing them and with enough popularity to draw people would be Permanent Waves.

They played Entre Nous and Natural Science during the S&A tour.

They always play both Spirit of the Radio and Freewill as concert standards.

That leaves the fan with only Jacob's Ladder and Different Strings as new additions from the past two tours.

I think Signals is a good choice for rallying their fanbase.

They should throw Jacob's Ladder and have a killer set. yes.gif