FIRST SINGLE RUMORED

RUSHFREAK101

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well my guess is the single won't be part of the CA suite. We already have two song's from the story so this single will probably be a "side 2" song. If they did re-record Caravan and BU2B I won't mind if they keep the arrangements the same but if Lifeson plays a different solo for Caravan that would be great. I thought his solo was on the weird side in that song. LOL

QUOTE (presto123 @ Mar 14 2012, 05:34 PM)
Well my guess is the single won't be part of the CA suite. We already have two song's from the story so this single will probably be a "side 2" song. If they did re-record Caravan and BU2B I won't mind if they keep the arrangements the same but if Lifeson plays a different solo for Caravan that would be great. I thought his solo was on the weird side in that song. LOL

weird and sounds out of place with no melody. i just went back to give it another try and it's not happening for me. the well is running dry.

QUOTE (ReflectedLight @ Mar 14 2012, 05:43 PM)

weird and sounds out of place with no melody. i just went back to give it another try and it's not happening for me. the well is running dry.

The time signature changes coming out the solo section is pure brilliance. Caught me off guard when I first heard it and I'm a drummer. Neil's syncopation when they come out of the last chorus and into the ending verse section is brilliance as well. Geddy is tearing it up throughout the whole song. Sounds re-energized. The well is full on this side.

QUOTE (presto123 @ Mar 14 2012, 06:55 PM)

The time signature changes coming out the solo section is pure brilliance. Caught me off guard when I first heard it and I'm a drummer. Neil's syncopation when they come out of the last chorus and into the ending verse section is brilliance as well. Geddy is tearing it up throughout the whole song. Sounds re-energized. The well is full on this side.

I wasn't fond of "Caravan" when I first heard it - now I like it a lot. It's wonderfully weird and disjointed.

QUOTE (danielmclark @ Mar 14 2012, 06:04 PM)
Here we go again with what they owe us... god, what a sense of entitlement we have these days.

^^^ + 1

I don't feel we're "Owed" anything.

I am just thankful that they all love the music and they still are willing to put out new material from time to time.

Back in the day when they were young bucks they would release one a year or every other year, I am not good with exact dates but I believe it was something like that.

I am thankful I chose a band to love that is still putting out music as I get older, I have to admit I ama little greedy though because I don't ever want them to stop, it will be a sad,sad day when that news comes .

YAY! I found my original name smile.gif

I was not typing the spaces to log in, I was certain it was TNTonPMS!!!

"Clockwork Angels will suck ass".

Much like Snakes & Arrows sucked same.

Why get yourselves all excited about the new release? You're all gonna slag it off after a few months anyway, buy tickets for the tour and then slag that off as well...

"Virtuality"

Predictable yet sadly true...

Yours,

Net Boy...

wink.gif

QUOTE (ReRushed @ Mar 14 2012, 05:57 PM)
QUOTE (presto123 @ Mar 14 2012, 06:55 PM)

I wasn't fond of "Caravan" when I first heard it - now I like it a lot. It's wonderfully weird and disjointed.

Same here.

QUOTE (thizzellewashington @ Mar 14 2012, 04:59 PM)
Ugh. How about they release the entire album on March 30th. They at least owe us that.

Sarcasm, right?