last movie you watched

sonicjams

http://i60.tinypic.com/f9qoue.jpg

I remember how this movie creeped me out when I was a kid.

And me! After seeing the scene where the birds were pecking through the door, I thought oh no I'm not even safe with my bedroom door shut! :o :LOL:

Doesn't matter how many times I watch it, still holds up well. Need another Hitch marathon soon.

I'm doing that myself. Watched The Man Who Knew Too Much tonight. I'd never seen it. I have a few Hitchcock movies in my Netflix queue. I think Suspicion is up next.

I think TD went through a marathon ages back, it would be good to somehow synch and chime in. Unfortunately I just get my feed from a classic channel so they're kinda random. Any Hitch coming up, I'm saving and hopefully we can get through a few...just an idea. I've seen quite a few but it would be good to see them again and refresh. It would be hard to name one fave.

• Like 1

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/a/a8/Dallas_Buyers_Club_poster.jpg/220px-Dallas_Buyers_Club_poster.jpg

Really well done, and both Leto and McConaughey deserve their oscars. It was great throwback to the late 80's as well. It really shows you what it must have been like in the early days of the AIDS epidemic to be diagnosed with the mysterious illness and the struggle with bureaucracy to help find a way to simply stay alive. It was a little long but that doesn't detract from the movie and how well it was done.

• Like 3

Wolf of Wallstreet

Any Impressions you would like to share? I really liked it, although towards the end you start noticing how long it is and how it goes from drugs to hookers to mking millions, to drugs, to hookers to making millions, and then to drugs to hookers to making millions.

I know it was supposed to be a "drama", but I found it to be a really funny movie, especially the country club scene.

:LOL:

"The Final Cut" starring Robin Willams,great fawkin movie!!!! I want a Zoe implant!

Mr. Peabody & Sherman - Saw this with the kids, one eight, one seventeen. This made it enjoyable on both ends, being able to share the fun kids story with the younger and the adult-oriented puns with the teenager. Using my kid-movie rating system, this rated zero naps!

This is the End - Watched this one alone on DVR. Great premise for a movie, and some really funny parts, but the overall level of crass wore me out. It's one thing to make a sperm joke, but to stretch it out for ten minutes? Chalk this up to one more in the current long series of "let's film us riffing and turn it into a movie" movies.

Mr. Peabody & Sherman - Saw this with the kids, one eight, one seventeen. This made it enjoyable on both ends, being able to share the fun kids story with the younger and the adult-oriented puns with the teenager. Using my kid-movie rating system, this rated zero naps!

This is the End - Watched this one alone on DVR. Great premise for a movie, and some really funny parts, but the overall level of crass wore me out. It's one thing to make a sperm joke, but to stretch it out for ten minutes? Chalk this up to one more in the current long series of "let's film us riffing and turn it into a movie" movies.

I enjoyed This Is the End...the scene with the exorcism is quite funny - "The power of Christ compells you" - and the devil goes "you know what? I´m not that compelled..."

http://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z437/drbirdsong/image-1.jpg

I've found the Lars Von Trier films I've seen interesting every time, but maybe I waited too long to see this one. It was controversial back when it was new, but compared to other Lars Von Trier films it seems a bit weak and dated.

I enjoyed This Is the End...the scene with the exorcism is quite funny - "The power of Christ compells you" - and the devil goes "you know what? I´m not that compelled..."

Yeah, some funny lines for sure.

http://images.moviepostershop.com/every-which-way-but-loose-movie-poster-1978-1020199611.jpg

http://images.moviepostershop.com/any-which-way-you-can-movie-poster-1980-1020199594.jpg

• Like 2

"Dr Stranglove" with my fav line (and fav movie)

"You can't fight in here. this is the war room!"

Hahaha

• Like 1