last movie you watched

sonicjams

Terminator Genisys 3D

I've been avoiding it. Is it worth a viewing?

Note: I disliked Terminator: Salvation and I thought Terminator 3 wasn't good but wasn't total shit either.

For me, it isn't that bad, nor is it completely brilliant, but it's still a good movie, once you get past the somewhat confusing timeline thingy. Although Salvation wasn't that bad, I thought it was a bit better than Terminator 3: that one, I always felt, had a load of plotholes.

Terminator Genisys 3D

I've been avoiding it. Is it worth a viewing?

Note: I disliked Terminator: Salvation and I thought Terminator 3 wasn't good but wasn't total shit either.

For me, it isn't that bad, nor is it completely brilliant, but it's still a good movie, once you get past the somewhat confusing timeline thingy. Although Salvation wasn't that bad, I thought it was a bit better than Terminator 3: that one, I always felt, had a load of plotholes.

Watched it again earlier - makes a lot more sense. It's much better than I thought.

• Like 1

Goosebumps

Any good?

It's mostly for kids. But it was good.

Good! I grew up with Goosebumps.

• Like 2

Took a break from football and watched Almost Famous! It's always so enjoyable- Kate Hudson has never been as good in anything else, IMO.

Great flick. "Of course I'd be home. I'm uncool."

Philip Seymour Hoffman !!! I miss seeing him in different roles. Such a sad loss.

• Like 3

This and at the good intentions of DigitalDad, the original 1972 version and not the Director's Cut (which happened to be a bonus feature on the Director's Cut DVD of said film I borrowed). One of the pinnacle concert films ever! :ebert:

Pink-floyd-poster.jpg

• Like 3

a double bill of Spectre and Peanuts Movie

Spectre was a step down from Skyfall but the last half hour delivers. The Bond theme is the worst since Madonna. They should have gotten Adele back.

Peanuts Movie was awesome. Love how it avoids that pop culture reference crap and actually doesn't ruin older generations of childhoods unlike that other 20thCF franchise. *cough*Alvin*cough* Only minor complaint was the Radio Disney pop of the moment with a couple of Meghan Trainor and Flo Rida songs but it's a great comeback regardless.

• Like 3

I usually go to the movies every Tuesday because I get a discount on that day. The last movie I saw was "the Martian." Before that it was "Bridge of Spies." Both were very good but I'd probably give the edge to the latter.
  • Like 2