What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

I saw my favorite Rush tribute band. they were absolutely amazing as usual. it's been months since i've seen them and i really needed that.

I have felt what I would consider good for the last 3 or 4 days and mostly all the way through each the day. The medications I am taking must be just about right at this point. Yippie.....
  • Like 5

I came home from school and the Clockwork Angels tour was on VH1 Classic. I guess my mom was watching it.
  • Like 3

I came home from school and the Clockwork Angels tour was on VH1 Classic. I guess my mom was watching it.

Your mom is better than my mom. When I had an early era Rush album playing she asked if it was Joni Mitchell. :facepalm:

At least she knows there is a Joni Mitchell.

Your mom is better than my mom. When I had an early era Rush album playing she asked if it was Joni Mitchell. :facepalm:

I have heard Janis Joplin before when I was listening to early Rush but Joni Mitchell?.... :eh:

When I first played Rush to my friends they presumed I was playing another femme metal band.

Sigh.

When I first played Rush to my friends they presumed I was playing another femme metal band.

Sigh.

Leaving work at 2 (we're allowed to leave early on Fridays but client obligations rarely let me) and, since it was a scheduled day off from workouts, coming home and taking a 4 hour nap. :)

I raked the sh*t out of the backyard (freakin pine needles) this morning after going to the gym earlier. Cleaned up all the debris and cut back some plants and generally got everything ready for the spring. I felt great doing it . Looks good too.... :) Edited by Narpski
  • Like 1