What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Somebody just slightly ahead of my wife at her work got canned today. She will now be making 100 more dollars a week. She keeps moving up without even trying too. I guess honesty and integrity count for something still....

Nice! :ebert:

• Like 1

Somebody just slightly ahead of my wife at her work got canned today. She will now be making 100 more dollars a week. She keeps moving up without even trying too. I guess honesty and integrity count for something still....

Good for Mrs. Narpski! :cheers:

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 1

NEW TOTO ALBUM COMING! YAY!

SO EXCITED

WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP

WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY

OH YEAH! OH YEAH! OH YEAH! OH YEAH!

OH YEAH! OH YEAH! OH YEAH! OH YEAH!

GO TOTO! GO TOTO! GO TOTO! GO TOTO! GO TOTO!

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Edited by Segue Myles

The Police :)

I am getting into this band rapidly. Great, aren't they? Only have a two-disc best of, but i love a lot of the songs!

• Like 1

I saw the f***ing Batmobile and the DeLorean DMC-12 yesterday.

http://41.media.tumblr.com/3123a300131729398ab09e5c32cfc94b/tumblr_nhz4oaP37C1s4zroko3_1280.jpg

http://40.media.tumblr.com/ef94b4900621577121c93c7e4de96cbf/tumblr_nhz4oaP37C1s4zroko2_1280.jpg

• Like 3

http://41.media.tumblr.com/3123a300131729398ab09e5c32cfc94b/tumblr_nhz4oaP37C1s4zroko3_1280.jpg

I could really use a car with machine guns to deal with the jerks on the road! :bang bang:

• Like 2

I could really use a car with machine guns to deal with the jerks on the road! :bang bang:

You and me both. :D

• Like 1

It's even less where I am - $1.89.

You know who will get it back up somehow before he's done.... :sigh:

Simply this a couple hours ago....

http://s18.postimg.org/dzdv1y1nt/20150112_172026.jpg

:blink: The low prices here are still in the $2.50-3.00 range. But, then again, this is the most expensive place in the continental US for gasoline. At least we're doing better than Canada & Europe where petrol is something like $2-3 per LITER.

The reason for the cheap gas prices? OPEC has dropped all their oil prices in an effort to bankrupt US companies. US oil cos have apparently taken out loans to fund shale oil extraction, and the Middle Eastern oil powers want to insure they are operating at a loss in hopes they will default on those loans and go bankrupt.

my mom picked me up from school early, now im finally free from the wrath of my newspaper teacher. finally I'll have a stress-free second semester.
  • Like 3

One week without nicotine :dweez: . I have had a smokeless tobacco habit for more than 30 years and had quit for 3 months last February right before all my health issues really hit the fan. I started back up after 3 months because I felt so bad and thought it may have something to do with it. Well I guess it didn't and I am quitting for good this time. I have made it through the chemical part I think by now and it was rough. Now the habit of not doing it and thinking about it anymore. 21 days to make one and 21 days to break one.... It feels good to have the power over that nasty, sucky, sh*tty habit back anyway.... :cheers:
  • Like 6

One week without nicotine :dweez: . I have had a smokeless tobacco habit for more than 30 years and had quit for 3 months last February right before all my health issues really hit the fan. I started back up after 3 months because I felt so bad and thought it may have something to do with it. Well I guess it didn't and I am quitting for good this time. I have made it through the chemical part I think by now and it was rough. Now the habit of not doing it and thinking about it anymore. 21 days to make one and 21 days to break one.... It feels good to have the power over that nasty, sucky, sh*tty habit back anyway.... :cheers:

Good for you! :cheers:

• Like 2