What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

my shirt came in the mail! (and i am very enthusiastic)

tumblr_niie11R6Wl1s4zroko1_540.jpg

That's a beauty!

Nice shirt too. :P

^^^This. Love this young lady's enthusiasm. Just makes me smile... :)
  • Like 1

It was about to hours ago,

Around 10:15pm our time Tuesday evening. I was mentioned on the Alice Cooper radio show! :dweez: :haz: :7up: :D

"Rush fan Troutman was seen sitting on a riverbank, fishing, while eating an apple fritter larger than his head."

• Like 1

Around 10:15pm our time Tuesday evening. I was mentioned on the Alice Cooper radio show! :dweez: :haz: :7up: :D

"Rush fan Troutman was seen sitting on a riverbank, fishing, while eating an apple fritter larger than his head."

:ebert:

A woman I work with had sent him an email months ago and he read it on his show last night. We were all freaking out and high fiving each other. It was sooooo cool!! We are going to try and get a copy of the broadcast. If we do, I will post the link. :D

Youtube support removed a video directly harassing me (it also implied I die this year, 2015) which had the title as my full name (which is distinct) so relatives, employers, and acquaintances could all happen upon it (that's what really bothered me about it)

They might just re-upload, it's easy to do and nothing's stopping them from such. It takes 30 minutes at most to post, 4-5 days to get it removed however. At least I'm in the clear for now.

Discovery Channel came to my work today to interview people about a new service that will be available to airlines in the future that will save the airlines billions of dollars in fuel costs, save travelers time in their flights, and make it so any aircraft can be tracked anywhere in the world so that tragedies like Air Asia don't happen, and we don't know where the plane went down. It was very interesting, and I will be very happy to be a part of it.
  • Like 2

I removed a bag of clothing donations from my closet - fat clothes that are now too big for me and I am NEVER going to use again!!! :ebert:

Woohoo!! You go girl :cheerleader:
  • Like 1

I removed a bag of clothing donations from my closet - fat clothes that are now too big for me and I am NEVER going to use again!!! :ebert:

I think we have this in common... waiting until we reach the 50s in age and then getting in shape. LOL.. :LOL:

• Like 1

I think we have this in common... waiting until we reach the 50s in age and then getting in shape. LOL.. :LOL:

Better late than never right? You know what I look like but my imagination is all I have on you. You are quite the beauty there... :sigh: :codger:
  • Like 1