Bullying

nettiesaur

Gleaming, is there a counselor at school or anyone you can talk to about it?

Also something that helps. I made good friends with a huge kid at my school. He is a good friend of mine so if anyone tries to make shit out of me then bd.gif

I also do my best to show them that they don't intimidate me and that I won't take their crap and they leave me alone. If they try to pick a fight with me I fight back even if I'm not that big or strong. I just keep punching until I get a good hit on their nose and they back off.

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

gleam, them putting up that website is perfect actually. Yes, perfect. Because as someone stated already, now you have verifiable proof. Report it. And I'm sure that you can even report it anonymously if you wish.

A website...what a bunch of losers and dumb asses they are

As I said in the other thread, report this.

Do not think you're being uncool doing so, or that things might get worse. Putting a website up has gone above and beyond what anyone should handle. These assholes need to be put in their place, either by the school, police, whatever.

I know nothing about laws, but internet harassment has to be something to be reprimanded about.

QUOTE (invisibleairwaves @ May 10 2008, 10:36 PM)
QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ May 10 2008, 07:53 PM)
QUOTE (liquidcrystalcompass @ May 10 2008, 08:06 PM)
There is only one way to deal with a bully.  Punch him in his nose and let him know that if he ever picks on you that there will be a price to pay.  Bullies are weak at the core and easily confused and diffused.

Yep. It always works.

...until the bully or the bully's parents complain to the school, you get reprimanded/suspended/arrested for being violent, the bullies get emboldened, and you become known as the "spaz kid" along with whatever else they feel like calling you and the school admins will never take your complaints seriously ever again.

Then we can settle it in court. I would feel truthful in front of a Judge.

QUOTE (gleamingalloyaircar81 @ May 12 2008, 08:46 PM)
Ok all I can really say to what I just saw on the internet is wow.

Apparently some kids at my school made a webpage devoted to making shit out of me, saying how they are going to do crap to me at school. Lets just say that what they said is extremely offensive and lewd.

Great just what I needed.

Just man up and knock the shit out of them. That's the only way they'll leave you alone.

If a person is afraid of getting in trouble by standing up to a bully, wouldn't it be the bully then telling on that person that gets them in trouble so why shouldn't the person being bullied go and report things FIRST!

atickhum.gif Tick was right a few posts ago - once you stick up to a bully or let them know they aren't bothering you they'll move on. Most bullies have no self worth and need to make you feel the same way!

My daughter has had some issues and we tell her all the time get in their face - turn it back on them with out getting to their level. Don't ever try and get them to answer why they are doing this to you, your sole job is to make them never want to mess with you again.

You know she was afraid of getting in trouble too - but we told her as long as you let us know what is happening and what you do DO NOT ever worry about getting in trouble for sticking up for yourself - TO ANYONE!!!!!

As for being bullied on the internet or via text messages I'm sure there are good ways to handle this too. Just remember what ever is on the internet about you is about you and you HAVE every right to do what ever you need to have it removed.

Standing up to a bully isn't easy but think about the way you feel, it's not easy to live with that feeling either, knowing you did something for yourself shows you've got self respect and NO ONE has the right to take it away from you but you have the right to preserve it!

QUOTE (gleamingalloyaircar81 @ May 12 2008, 08:46 PM)

Apparently some kids at my school made a webpage devoted to making shit out of me, saying how they are going to do crap to me at school. Lets just say that what they said is extremely offensive and lewd.

I'm curious as to what your father thinks you should do. Father's hate to see their sons get bullied around.

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ May 13 2008, 09:27 AM)
gleam, them putting up that website is perfect actually. Yes, perfect. Because as someone stated already, now you have verifiable proof. Report it. And I'm sure that you can even report it anonymously if you wish.
A website...what a bunch of losers and dumb asses they are

^^^^^ x1000.

QUOTE (owlswing @ May 13 2008, 06:27 PM)
If a person is afraid of getting in trouble by standing up to a bully, wouldn't it be the bully then telling on that person that gets them in trouble so why shouldn't the person being bullied go and report things FIRST!

atickhum.gif Tick was right a few posts ago - once you stick up to a bully or let them know they aren't bothering you they'll move on. Most bullies have no self worth and need to make you feel the same way!

My daughter has had some issues and we tell her all the time get in their face - turn it back on them with out getting to their level. Don't ever try and get them to answer why they are doing this to you, your sole job is to make them never want to mess with you again.

You know she was afraid of getting in trouble too - but we told her as long as you let us know what is happening and what you do DO NOT ever worry about getting in trouble for sticking up for yourself - TO ANYONE!!!!!

As for being bullied on the internet or via text messages I'm sure there are good ways to handle this too. Just remember what ever is on the internet about you is about you and you HAVE every right to do what ever you need to have it removed.

Standing up to a bully isn't easy but think about the way you feel, it's not easy to live with that feeling either, knowing you did something for yourself shows you've got self respect and NO ONE has the right to take it away from you but you have the right to preserve it!

I think laughing at them and calling THEM clever names achieves this as well.

Pick one of them and every time he comes near you say, "Good morning Mr. C-nt!"

Hahahaaaaa.

Also report those f-ckers website. make them pay for being DUMB as well as mean.

QUOTE (gleamingalloyaircar81 @ May 12 2008, 07:46 PM)

Now I need to kick the shit out of them. God f***ing dammit that pisses me off to no end. What are their names and what city do they live in? Do you have a URL to that stupid page of theirs?

QUOTE (syrinxpriest 2112 @ May 13 2008, 08:10 PM)

Apparently some kids at my school made a webpage devoted to making shit out of me, saying how they are going to do crap to me at school.  Lets just say that what they said is extremely offensive and lewd.

Now I need to kick the shit out of them. God f***ing dammit that pisses me off to no end. What are their names and what city do they live in? Do you have a URL to that stupid page of theirs?

yea i want to see exactly what they are saying because this is serious man. still here for ya man.

a bully is an f-n punk. i think everyone has had to deal with them atleast 1 time in their life. if you can't do it, get someone else to beat the living shit out of them

QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ May 13 2008, 08:15 PM)

Apparently some kids at my school made a webpage devoted to making shit out of me, saying how they are going to do crap to me at school.  Lets just say that what they said is extremely offensive and lewd.

yea i want to see exactly what they are saying because this is serious man. still here for ya man.

Yeah, we could post really complimentary stuff about you and ruin their fun!

Bruhahahaha! 1287.gif

QUOTE (nettiesaur @ May 13 2008, 08:18 PM)

Bruhahahaha! 1287.gif

Like "Man, he's awesome!" or "Better than Chuck Norris."

What can I say, I'm unimaginative late at night? laugh.gif

EDIT: Post #300! 1022.gif common001.gif

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ May 13 2008, 08:21 PM)
Boy oh boy the number this crowd would do on these idiots....

Hell I couldn't fight my way out of a paper bag. Never could no.gif cat.gif

QUOTE (Lady April @ May 13 2008, 09:35 PM)

I didnt have to much, but the two times I did, the guys who started it deeply regretted underestimating the fact that while I could do AP Math I could also defend myself. One of the two fights lasted exactly one punch. The look of surprise from the fiend in that one (think Hans Gruber dropping of Nakatomi Plaza) is something Ill never forget.

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ May 13 2008, 09:43 PM)

(think Hans Gruber dropping of Nakatomi Plaza)

rofl3.gif

THAT is an image. YES!

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ May 13 2008, 08:43 PM)

I didnt have to much, but the two times I did, the guys who started it deeply regretted underestimating the fact that while I could do AP Math I could also defend myself. One of the two fights lasted exactly one punch. The look of surprise from the fiend in that one (think Hans Gruber dropping of Nakatomi Plaza) is something Ill never forget.

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

Ha that expression's like the definition of "WTF?"

QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ May 12 2008, 09:49 PM)
[Tell them that you have a friend that lives in Georgia that knows a group of young delinquents (some of my "sorta-friends" from last year) that would gladly kick their asses. Honestly. We grow up tough in Georgia- all 9 million of us

Sorry to burst your Georgia ego, but I think Georgians are a bunch of cat.gif . I recently have moved up to Georgia from Miami, Fl and I've never witnessed such pansy asses in all my life.

"We grow up tough in Georgia" rofl3.gif

QUOTE (mazyyz @ May 13 2008, 09:13 PM)
[Tell them that you have a friend that lives in Georgia that knows a group of young delinquents (some of my "sorta-friends" from last year) that would gladly kick their asses. Honestly. We grow up tough in Georgia- all 9 million of us

Sorry to burst your Georgia ego, but I think Georgians are a bunch of cat.gif . I recently have moved up to Georgia from Miami, Fl and I've never witnessed such pansy asses in all my life.

As compared to some of what's in Miami, I don't doubt you. But there are parts of Georgia that make you think. . ."wait, is that banjo music? PADDLE FASTER!"

QUOTE (Marathonist @ May 13 2008, 10:32 PM)
QUOTE (mazyyz @ May 13 2008, 09:13 PM)

As compared to some of what's in Miami, I don't doubt you. But there are parts of Georgia that make you think. . ."wait, is that banjo music? PADDLE FASTER!"

icon_really_happy_guy.gif True. If I hear "Boy you sure got a purty mouth." I'm running!!

QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ May 13 2008, 08:20 PM)
QUOTE (nettiesaur @ May 13 2008, 08:18 PM)

Bruhahahaha! 1287.gif

Like "Man, he's awesome!" or "Better than Chuck Norris."

What can I say, I'm unimaginative late at night? laugh.gif

EDIT: Post #300! 1022.gif common001.gif

Damnit. I just put in the URl and the idiots took it down.

Man I was hoping to see your reactions to how f*cked up this whole ordeal is.

Thing is they didnt directly physically threaten me. They just said they would "do stuff to him til he kills himself." I dont know if that could still be considered a threat.

Damn they are slick sometimes. angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif

Archived