Bullying

nettiesaur

QUOTE (subdivider79 @ Jun 4 2008, 11:26 AM)
I was lucky in school. Never bullied, and of course I never bullied anyone else. I always made friends easily, and had reasonable success with females

Sounds like you're f***ing perfect.

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Jun 4 2008, 07:11 AM)
Glad things are working out for the better!

Now that summer is here, just relax, do whatcha gotta do and spend even more time on TRF tongue.gif

Thanks!!!

Im having surgery Friday so lots of time on TRF! laugh.gif

QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ Jun 4 2008, 11:38 AM)
QUOTE (gleamingalloyaircar81 @ Jun 3 2008, 09:42 PM)
QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ Jun 3 2008, 04:30 PM)
QUOTE (gleamingalloyaircar81 @ Jun 3 2008, 03:13 PM)
QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ Jun 3 2008, 02:17 PM)
QUOTE (gleamingalloyaircar81 @ Jun 3 2008, 01:43 PM)
Well today was the last day of school.  smile.gif  sad.gif 

Nobody said anything mean to me since I went t the principals!

Since today is one of the very last days I will ever see my best friend forever Sanne (Shes moving shortly) I want to play her favorite song.  Its a great song!  One of the few songs we that both agree is great!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsK90GWBVLY

Aww! hug2.gif I remember the "Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)" video, and this song fits that departure feeling well. I left my old school after this year, so I'll probably never see those people again, which sucks.

Also, ^^^she is the main one who helped me through everything mentioned in this thread. wub.gif

Is she the one you mentioned in one of the songs you wrote? I remember you mentioning someone who really helped you through it all.

She is indeed as well as Toni. my other best friend.

How's your first day out of school feel?

Well Tim! I trimmed my neighbors hedges for 4 hours, went swimming, played golf league, and now im here! It was great! Until I had manic rage for 2 hours on the golf course. SCARY SHIT THAT IS!

QUOTE (Did Lee Squat? @ Jun 4 2008, 03:13 PM)
QUOTE (subdivider79 @ Jun 4 2008, 10:26 AM)

If I had a son, and he refused to fight back when getting picked on, he'd get another ass kicking---from me. 2.gif

I kinda hope you never have kids. Shouldn't that decision be up to them? confused13.gif

Yes it should DLS. It really disheartens me when people say things like that. I mean come on. Just because your kid doesnt like violence means youre going to kick their ass? If my parents did that I would have tried twice as hard to kill myself another 10 times than I already have.

BTW I know this post will have no effect on changing your mind.

QUOTE (gleamingalloyaircar81 @ Jun 4 2008, 09:27 PM)
QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ Jun 4 2008, 11:38 AM)
QUOTE (gleamingalloyaircar81 @ Jun 3 2008, 09:42 PM)
QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ Jun 3 2008, 04:30 PM)
QUOTE (gleamingalloyaircar81 @ Jun 3 2008, 03:13 PM)
QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ Jun 3 2008, 02:17 PM)
QUOTE (gleamingalloyaircar81 @ Jun 3 2008, 01:43 PM)
Well today was the last day of school.  smile.gif  sad.gif 

Nobody said anything mean to me since I went t the principals!

Since today is one of the very last days I will ever see my best friend forever Sanne (Shes moving shortly) I want to play her favorite song.  Its a great song!  One of the few songs we that both agree is great!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsK90GWBVLY

Aww! hug2.gif I remember the "Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)" video, and this song fits that departure feeling well. I left my old school after this year, so I'll probably never see those people again, which sucks.

Also, ^^^she is the main one who helped me through everything mentioned in this thread. wub.gif

Is she the one you mentioned in one of the songs you wrote? I remember you mentioning someone who really helped you through it all.

She is indeed as well as Toni. my other best friend.

How's your first day out of school feel?

Well Tim! I trimmed my neighbors hedges for 4 hours, went swimming, played golf league, and now im here! It was great! Until I had manic rage for 2 hours on the golf course. SCARY SHIT THAT IS!

Here's an interesting tidbit that you probably already know:

YES CANCELLED THEIR TOUR!

So I'm kinda bummed out.

In regards to your day @ golfing, here's what I must say. hug2.gif

QUOTE (subdivider79 @ Jun 4 2008, 11:59 AM)
QUOTE (liquidcrystalcompass @ Jun 4 2008, 11:56 AM)
QUOTE (subdivider79 @ Jun 4 2008, 10:26 AM)
I was lucky in school. Never bullied, and of course I never bullied anyone else. I always made friends easily, and had reasonable success with females--so I'm not sure if I'm the correct authority on this issue or not. The best advice I can give is to fight back. Don't put up with the bullshit. If someone hassles you, punch 'em in the mouth. Administrators and teachers can't be expected to care. They're overworked, underpaid, understaffed, and the classes are overpopulated. A bully seeks an easy target, and if he finds that his intended victim won't be pushed around likely as not the bully will find easier prey.

If I had a son, and he refused to fight back when getting picked on, he'd get another ass kicking---from me. 2.gif

I agree with everything that you said except for "punch him in the mouth." I'm a punch him in the nose kinda guy.

Good point, a broken nose is tough to overcome. The pain, the blood, and especially the tearing of the eyes...

Yeah, that'd drop a bully in a second...

2.gif

It's a statement!

Archived