What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

Same ol' circus....!

Well thankfully, neither that circus, nor it's monkeys, are mine.

I see what you did there.....LOL

Although I do like monkeys.

And Trains, I hear....

Don't even get me started with a train full of monkeys!

LMAO!!!

Someone used the term GAY to describe a song. Stop thinking like a damned NEANDERTHAL!!! Jerk! :tsk: :boo hiss: :crazy: :codger:
  • Like 3

Someone used the term GAY to describe a song. Stop thinking like a damned NEANDERTHAL!!! Jerk! :tsk: :boo hiss: :crazy: :codger:

Maybe they were talking about that beaten to death "Happy" song by Pharrell Williams?

(((I know they weren't)))

I love that song!

• Like 1

I had to get a new water heater last month, to the tune of close to two thousand dollars. And last night the pilot light went out. I couldn't even get it to spark. It's completely dead.

I called a plumber, because we were right in the middle of shower time for the kids, when it happened, and arranged for it to be fixed this morning. Then the guy called this morning and said the part isn't available until tomorrow.

So not only was it a nice cold shower for me this morning (I was planning on just waiting until after it was fixed, and taking mine then), but I also ended up having to be late to work for no reason.

Oh, and the 'service air bag' light on one of our cars, that we just had repaired two days ago, is on again.

"It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood..." :musicnote:

Ahh, things could be so much worse, though. I know that.

Had a massive panic attack, burst into tears over Devin Townsend's Kingdom (what?), and now feel exhausted and confused and wondering if maybe now I will finally get some sleep.

AAAHHHHHHHHHH!

I had to get a new water heater last month, to the tune of close to two thousand dollars. And last night the pilot light went out. I couldn't even get it to spark. It's completely dead.

I called a plumber, because we were right in the middle of shower time for the kids, when it happened, and arranged for it to be fixed this morning. Then the guy called this morning and said the part isn't available until tomorrow.

So not only was it a nice cold shower for me this morning (I was planning on just waiting until after it was fixed, and taking mine then), but I also ended up having to be late to work for no reason.

Oh, and the 'service air bag' light on one of our cars, that we just had repaired two days ago, is on again.

"It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood..." :musicnote:

Ahh, things could be so much worse, though. I know that.

I hate water heater problems, they come at the worst times. Then a nice neighbor says you can shower there,but you never do because it's awkward. Hope yours is all fixed by now!!

• Like 1

Not so much pissed off, but disappointed

My car's alternator went right in the middle of a busy intersection, and I didn't have a cell phone with me . . The woman behind me was fantastic and first asked "Are YOU ok ?", and then she called the police for me ..

By the time the cop arrived, I had pushed the car out of the way of the traffic ( with the help of a few helpful guys )

I explained to the cop that I had no phone with me, and I just needed to make one call ... He shrugged his shoulders and said that I'd better find one or he'd have the car impounded ...

I was shocked by his standoffishness ... I mean, I am the type of person who will turn the car around and help someone change a flat tire, or stop traffic to help a turtle crossing the road ( yes, that has happened )

Anyways, I go into the nearest business which happened to be an astrologer / psychic .... I kindly explain that I needed to make one quick call, and she ( the psychic ) rudely says "I'm preparing for a phone consult, so no" ..

At that point, I was getting pissed off

A very kind motorist saw what had happened and allowed my to use her cell phone ....... By that time, the cop was sitting in his car, and I saw him reach out his window to motion me over .. I walk over, thinking "Don't say it Lucas, just stay calm" and the cop says "If you've got help coming, you can't be standing around for 30 minutes trying to fix it"

Ladies and gentleman, a public servant at their finest

Edited by Lucas
  • Like 2

Maybe they were talking about that beaten to death "Happy" song by Pharrell Williams?

I never heard of it. Or Pharrel whatsit Just a person who chooses to put down anyone's lifestyle. He may not realize the human race has matured to a certain extent.

I never heard of it. Or Pharrel whatsit Just a person who chooses to put down anyone's lifestyle. He may not realize the human race has matured to a certain extent.

I see.

Not worth your time. Telling such people to stop won't do a thing. Let them live their lives in their unrealized savagery.

I see.

Not worth your time. Telling such people to stop won't do a thing. Let them live their lives in their unrealized savagery.

Yeah, but sometimes I just have to let 'em know how stupid they are being and unenlightened.

It's not considered murder if the other person has been snoring for hours (yes, plural), is it? Seriously, I've got headphones and music playing, and I can still hear the f***ing snoring.
  • Like 4

It's not considered murder if the other person has been snoring for hours (yes, plural), is it? Seriously, I've got headphones and music playing, and I can still hear the f***ing snoring.

:LOL:

You,

Would not last a night with a fishing buddy of mine. It's like an earthquake. :P

I slept in and lost 3 hours of my life that I had planned to do something else. Oh well. Winter always makes me feel like I have to hibernate.

No jury with women (or Troutman!) on it would ever convict !! :D

• Like 1

No jury with women (or Troutman!) on it would ever convict !! :D

When,

A few of us rent a cabin on a fishing trip. This guy makes the walls shake. :P

Edited by troutman
  • Like 1

I started getting angry at about 7:15 this morning.

It's going to be a great day!

That is all.

Blood sugar levels could be low. Grab a donut!

• Like 1