What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.

I'm with ya' there, on that one. :hug2: :hug2:

It's been chaos...buuuut I am at least cheery WOOP WOOP!

Your new avatar photo is striking as well, very classy. :)

:hug2:

:atickhum: :hug2:

• Like 1

4-day weekend about to end and flat tire just discovered at 8pm tonight when everyone is closed. :rage:

Ugh...the only thing worse would be finding out at 8am tomorrow. Five day weekend?

4-day weekend about to end and flat tire just discovered at 8pm tonight when everyone is closed. :rage:

Ugh...the only thing worse would be finding out at 8am tomorrow. Five day weekend?

Probably not. I have AAA and a warranty on my tires, so free repair or replacement if necessary. I think I'll just be late but the idea of dealing with this first thing in the morning sucks.

Discovered a 'Phishing' attempt in an email, and reported the entity to ic3.gov, the place to get any cyber crimes reported. Reported their butts IN Totality! It pissed me off that they finally got to ME. They WILL regret it. :bitchslap:

I'm an actual client of that building in San Bernardino where that terrorist tragedy happened so this is personal. I have yet to know if my case worker is alive or not. I left her a message. I work in a warehouse for a logistics company in Chino and two other people in my group are clients there as well. Thoughts and prayers for San Bernardino in regards to this cowardly act. Small world, isn't it?

Oh, and good riddance to the two dead suspects burning under now.

Edited by invisible airwave
  • Like 2

We lost our power again last night close to 10:30. Just three homes - our home and two others. Called the electric company. About 75 minutes later, they show up. Heat comes on. I get up, fix the clocks, plug our fridge back in, and am about a third of the way down the hall walking back to the bedroom when the power goes off again. :rage: It wasn't more than three minutes after the truck had left. Called the power company again. Well, they said, this time we will send a four man crew truck to fix it instead of a two man crew truck. :oops: Should have your power back by 4:00 A.M. :eh:

I heard the truck arrive, with the four man crew this time :eh: , sometime around 2:45 A.M. Clang, clang, bang, slam, clang, whrrrr, slam, slam, crinkle, bang, whrrrrr, hummmmmmmmm.

Thankfully, at 3:30, it came back on. And stayed on. :sundog:

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 2

We lost our power again last night close to 10:30. Just three homes - our home and two others. Called the electric company. About 750 minutes later. they show up. Heat comes on. I get up, fix the clocks, plug our fridge back in, and am about a third of the way down the hall walking back to the bedroom when the power goes off again. :rage: It wasn't more than three minutes after the truck had left. Called the power company again. Well, they said, this time we will send a four man crew truck to fix it instead of a two man crew truck. :oops: Should have your power back by 4:00 A.M. :eh:

I heard the truck arrive, with the four man crew this time :eh: , sometime around 2:45 A.M. Clang, clang, bang, slam, clang, whrrrr, slam, slam, crinkle, bang, whrrrrr, hummmmmmmmm.

Thankfully, at 3:30, it came back on. And stayed on. :sundog:

That sucks!!!!!!!

• Like 1

We haven't had a lot of that in my Apt. complex, even after two defferent idgits drove their big trucks (moving size, but not semis) right through our Parking lot and pulled the lines down, but miraculously didn't break 'em....the lines were raised after the second mishap, but even though we have 'warning' strips hanging down, still there have been two more idgits attempting to pull them down with inattention.....am I wrong in assuming most humans have BRAINS and EYES? :facepalm:

We haven't had a lot of that in my Apt. complex, even after two defferent idgits drove their big trucks (moving size, but not semis) right through our Parking lot and pulled the lines down, but miraculously didn't break 'em....the lines were raised after the second mishap, but even though we have 'warning' strips hanging down, still there have been two more idgits attempting to pull them down with inattention.....am I wrong in assuming most humans have BRAINS and EYES? :facepalm:

You're wrong in assuming brains and eyes are used.

The Lions/Packers game last night. It seems he Lions have rediscovered how to lose yet AGAIN. http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Angry/Rant-orange.gifhttp://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Angry/gaah-smiley.gifhttp://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Angry/angrycursing.gif

Insomnia

I have slept roughly six hours in the last four days.

I know I should keep of technology, but awake alone for hours fuels my obsessive nature so...AAAAHHHHHHH!

Insomnia

I have slept roughly six hours in the last four days.

I know I should keep of technology, but awake alone for hours fuels my obsessive nature so...AAAAHHHHHHH!

Insomnia...For one of Nolan's earlier works he does a good job keeping us as off balance as Pacino is in this. I like Robin Williams better as the villain than Al as the hero BUT everyone does a respectable...oh wait, wrong forum...yeah, having insomnia sucks big time. ;)

Edited by JohnnyBlaze
  • Like 1

We are due for another wind storm to hit today and tomorrow - tomorrow with the worst winds up to 65 mph. To make matters worse, it has been raining for a few days now. Trees damaged in the last wind storm three weeks ago today might go down in this one. The softened soil doesn't help either.

Please pray that we do not lose our electricity again.

It's not easy living without power in the winter. On top of that, we've already lost power twice in three weeks, and I am afraid that if it happens again, it will do damage to our water heater or our furnace, neither of which we can afford to replace since we do not have two wooden nickels to rub together.

• Like 1

We are due for another wind storm to hit today and tomorrow - tomorrow with the worst winds up to 65 mph. To make matters worse, it has been raining for a few days now. Trees damaged in the last wind storm three weeks ago today might go down in this one. The softened soil doesn't help either.

Please pray that we do not lose our electricity again.

It's not easy living without power in the winter. On top of that, we've already lost power twice in three weeks, and I am afraid that if it happens again, it will do damage to our water heater or our furnace, neither of which we can afford to replace since we do not have two wooden nickels to rub together.

Oh deary dear...

Love you! North of Britain has just had like 14 inches of rain in one night so its sucky hear too...

For your sake I hope the electric stays on!

• Like 1

Reading all the bitter, selfish people on this forum calling Neil selfish :(

Tell them all to eat my poo.

• Like 1

Reading all the bitter, selfish people on this forum calling Neil selfish :(

Tell them all to eat my poo.

You have enough to go all the way round?

• Like 1

I just LOVE alla these 'people' who like to sit on their duffs and pronounce their JUDGEMENT on how others live their lives. Neil has the same right EVERYONE ELSE DOES to lead his life how he sees fit. What really makes me feel good is, Neil most likely doesn't give a damn WHAT YOU THINK ! And until you mind your own business and stop trying to mind everyone else's, just remember Karma...what comes around, goes around. "Do unto others, as you would have them do unto YOU. You folks need (desperately in my mind) to GET OVER YOURSELVES.
  • Like 4