What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

He fits right in with all of the other despicable circus acts in DC.

Actually, I think he has set himself apart by mocking people's speech impediments and physical disabilities...or by showing support of registering Muslim Americans based strictly on their religious affiliation.

And that's just been in the past few days.

I would venture that even in a stadium filled with idiots, his particular brand of idiocy absolutely sets him apart.

Yes, you would think the stadium is filled with idiots, but you never seem to see the idiots on your side.

Do you mean me?

Or is that intended to mean 'we', collectively and in general?

<<< crickets >>>

Sorry I didn't answer in enough time for you. Patience!

You meaning those who think as you do - collective.

It would be interesting to see Trump fare on the international political scene. He wouldn't fare well. I thought Bush Jr. was stupid but I think Trump is racing to take that prize.

And,

Fu** face in the WH has? :laughing guy:

Not quite sure I understand to be honest :)

:facepalm: :LOL:

I will let you figure it out.

"Only some mocking is acceptable, and other mocking is not."

What I meant by that is that some mocking in politics seems to be acceptable, and other mocking is not acceptable.

Your second sentence is much more clear than the first. The first sentence makes it sound as though you find some mocking acceptable, not that some is acceptable in politics.

Also, Lorraine, please stop with the condescendence. It is not becoming.

But you never see your own, do you?

• Like 1

"Only some mocking is acceptable, and other mocking is not."

What I meant by that is that some mocking in politics seems to be acceptable, and other mocking is not acceptable.

Your second sentence is much more clear than the first. The first sentence makes it sound as though you find some mocking acceptable, not that some is acceptable in politics.

Also, Lorraine, please stop with the condescendence. It is not becoming.

I think,

You must be talking to Pelosi. :LOL:

• Like 1

Actually, I think he has set himself apart by mocking people's speech impediments and physical disabilities...or by showing support of registering Muslim Americans based strictly on their religious affiliation.

I would venture that even in a stadium filled with idiots, his particular brand of idiocy absolutely sets him apart.

Yes, you would think the stadium is filled with idiots, but you never seem to see the idiots on your side.

Do you mean me?

<<< crickets >>>

Like saying "Yes, one would think the stadium is filled with idiots, but one never seem to see the idiots on ones side."

At least that's how I read :)

It would be interesting to see Trump fare on the international political scene. He wouldn't fare well. I thought Bush Jr. was stupid but I think Trump is racing to take that prize.

And,

My best guess would be Obama. That always seems to be a safe bet on TRF ;)

• Like 1

Do you mean me?

<<< crickets >>>

No sweat on the patience, it's fine. I didn't intend to convey any impatience. I just thought it was a simple enough answer, one way or the other.

But since you are talking about those who think as I do...tell me, how is it that I think? That's interesting to me.

And,

It's

Not a safe bet. It's a sure thing. The pu*** is a walking disaster!! ;)

• Like 1

And,

It's

It's the reasons thereof I'm not that well versed in. As a foreigner I don't feel his politics (if at all) like you do :)

• Like 1

And,

It's

It's the reasons thereof I'm not that well versed in. As a foreigner I don't feel his politics (if at all) like you do :)

Ok,

Just be happy you don't have to deal with the child. :cool:

• Like 1

And,

It's

At risk of sending this thread to SOCN I will say an honest Thanks, Obama for some of the work he's done, including instituting a nationwide health care plan (although that plan has a long way to go before it is on par with the socialized medicine of pretty much every other first world country). Because of "Obamacare" the $150k in surgery and hospitalization bills my husband and I racked up this year were covered by insurance, and we didn't have to pay it out of pocket. That's a win right there.

• Like 4

And,

It's

At risk of sending this thread to SOCN I will say an honest Thanks, Obama for some of the work he's done, including instituting a nationwide health care plan (although that plan has a long way to go before it is on par with the socialized medicine of pretty much every other first world country). Because of "Obamacare" the $150k in surgery and hospitalization bills my husband and I racked up this year were covered by insurance, and we didn't have to pay it out of pocket. That's a win right there.

Yeah we better turn this thread back to the right pissed-off track :LOL:

So how about the plastic wrapping on CDs, don't you just hate that! :D

• Like 3

And,

It's

Love ya,

But, Ummmm no! :facepalm:

• Like 1

And,

It's

Yeah we better turn this thread back to the right pissed-off track :LOL:

So how about the plastic wrapping on CDs, don't you just hate that! :D

OMG,

I hate that sh**!! :LOL:

• Like 2

Donald Trump mocks Disabled people. Mature huh?

Mick

The disease he mocked is what afflicts my very best friend.

I am so angry at the pig. Hate his actions he disgusts me so much.

His bubble is beginning to burst- and that's being well documented.

I'll be shocked if he actually wins the nomination of his party.

He is a despicable circus act, to be sure.

That's fine,

But what truly is despicable is the piece of sh** in the WH!! :moon:

I honestly think it is less intelligent to let the dishonest media dictate what you think but that is just me. Believe whomever you want. I was there the night in question and it was nothing but inspirational so there are obviously two sides to every coin. The lying media ain't gonna pick the winner this time folks and that is all there is to it. Simple....

Signed,

TRF Member With Very Low I.Q

Donald Trump mocks Disabled people. Mature huh?

Mick

It would be awful if he did but just not buying it. The NYT and everyone else is afraid this guy will win and it isn't for the reasons the progressives (trying to be kind) think it is. No hard feelings but agree to disagree on this one... Edited by Narps

I think it best we don't discuss politics or religion out here on the main board. I think we have enough folks around here that were friends and seem not to be anymore even before this mess happened today. Not sure why people "fall out of" being friends around here but it seems to have happened at least to me anyway. Not sure anyone else has had the experience but it isn't an enjoyable one. You are friends with a member one day then apparently not the next and haven't a clue what happened or why. It has just been my experience lately but can't speak for others. If it just has to do with opinions about songs, albums and the normal everyday fare around here its pretty petty if you ask me. Seems we should be able to disagree on any number of things and still remain on friendly terms but that does not always seem the case sadly.... *soapbox put away* :( Edited by Narps
  • Like 1

I think it best we don't discuss politics or religion out here on the main board. I think we have enough folks around here that were friends and seem not to be anymore even before this mess happened today. Not sure why people "fall out of" being friends around here but it seems to have happened at least to me anyway. Not sure anyone else has had the experience but it isn't an enjoyable one. You are friends with a member one day then apparently not the next and haven't a clue what happened or why. It has just been my experience lately but can't speak for others. If it just has to do with opinions about songs, albums and the normal everyday fare around here its pretty petty if you ask me. Seems we should be able to disagree on any number of things and still remain on friendly terms but that does not always seem the case sadly.... *soapbox put away* :(

Hopefully it's just a phase of collective ... what should I call it, dissent? I'm either not around enough or I'm blind to most of the drama around here. but in my view it's mostly in SOCN, and I mostly just lurk around in there. I'm not going to have my a** handed to me ;).

I know how it feels when you write "You are friends with a member one day then apparently not the next and haven't a clue what happened or why." Whenever I get that feeling I try to let it be for a while, and most of time it has a habit to work itself out.

On a side note there was something about the Counterparts forum being closed, and with the rumor that place had it wouldn't surprise me if a lot of that seeped into TRF. Unfortunately.

• Like 1

I've been lucky so far. I have the lounge as a back up unless downtown goes dark too.

I have a friend who just moved from my town down to Enid, and he was telling me about it. Stay safe, man!

Southeast Iowa's supposed to get hit on Monday.