What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

Donald Trump mocks Disabled people. Mature huh?

Mick

The disease he mocked is what afflicts my very best friend.

I am so angry at the pig. Hate his actions he disgusts me so much.

His bubble is beginning to burst- and that's being well documented.

I'll be shocked if he actually wins the nomination of his party.

He is a despicable circus act, to be sure.

That's fine,

But what truly is despicable is the piece of sh** in the WH!! :moon:

Edited by troutman
  • Like 3

He fits right in with all of the other despicable circus acts in DC.

Actually, I think he has set himself apart by mocking people's speech impediments and physical disabilities...or by showing support of registering Muslim Americans based strictly on their religious affiliation.

And that's just been in the past few days.

I would venture that even in a stadium filled with idiots, his particular brand of idiocy absolutely sets him apart.

• Like 3

Actually, I think he has set himself apart by mocking people's speech impediments and physical disabilities...or by showing support of registering Muslim Americans based strictly on their religious affiliation.

I would venture that even in a stadium filled with idiots, his particular brand of idiocy absolutely sets him apart.

Yes, you would think the stadium is filled with idiots, but you never seem to see the idiots on your side.

• Like 2

Yes, you would think the stadium is filled with idiots, but you never seem to see the idiots on your side.

Do you mean me?

Or is that intended to mean 'we', collectively and in general?

Edited by Blue J

No one should be mocked for anything, but it happens every day in politics. Only some mocking is acceptable, and other mocking is not. But mockery is mockery.

Mocking is never acceptable.

• Like 1

No one should be mocked for anything, but it happens every day in politics. Only some mocking is acceptable, and other mocking is not. But mockery is mockery.

Best call,

The WH then!! :LOL:

I never said it was acceptable. My comment "mockery is mockery" was meant to mean that it should never be accepted.

Best call,

I never said it was acceptable. My comment "mockery is mockery" was meant to mean that it should never be accepted.

But you just did, above.

I have a project due the December 9th. Part of that project is taking a user profiles address and show it on Google Maps, for which I need to establish some sort of connection between the API, and the mySQL database. Should be easy enough to find out, but most often I find myself infuriated of how much crap I have to waste my time on, before I found out the exact sentence I need to do a search with. And when that has happened you need to read through endless of documents that only give you partial answers, because they all assume you know some shit in the first place. Argh!!! Like there's not enough pressure as it is!

I swear it's times like these I want to say "f**k it, where's the rope"!

Btw, just kidding about that last part ;)

I hope so. :hug2:

Don't worry, don't have it in me

:hug2: :)

Edited by The Analog Grownup
  • Like 1

Best call,

But you just did, above.

I did not. That is the way you are reading it, but that's not what I meant.

I,

Wasn't replying to your post. :P

Best call,

I,

wasn't replying to your post. :P

Edited by troutman

Would you like me to spell it out for you so you understand Gina?

I got your point!

• Like 1

It would be interesting to see Trump fare on the international political scene. He wouldn't fare well. I thought Bush Jr. was stupid but I think Trump is racing to take that prize.

And,

Fu** face in the WH has? :laughing guy:

• Like 1

Here we go, Gina,

"No one should be mocked for anything, but it happens every day in politics."

So far, so good? Okay

"Only some mocking is acceptable, and other mocking is not."

What I meant by that is that some mocking in politics seems to be acceptable, and other mocking is not acceptable.

My last line: "But mockery is mockery."

That meant that no mocking is acceptable, even the mocking that occurs which is politically correct mocking.

• Like 2

Do you mean me?

Or is that intended to mean 'we', collectively and in general?

<<< crickets >>>

The way you worded your post makes it sound as though you are condoning some types of mockery. it also sounds as though you are contradicting yourself. So yes, if you were to reword your post so that it were more clear that would be helpful.

It would be interesting to see Trump fare on the international political scene. He wouldn't fare well. I thought Bush Jr. was stupid but I think Trump is racing to take that prize.

And,

Fu** face in the WH has? :laughing guy:

Not quite sure I understand to be honest :)

The way you worded your post makes it sound as though you are condoning some types of mockery. it also sounds as though you are contradicting yourself. So yes, if you were to reword your post so that it were more clear that would be helpful.

I just spelled it out in another post.

I'll try to write with more clarity in the future especially when it comes to discussions like this.

"Only some mocking is acceptable, and other mocking is not."

What I meant by that is that some mocking in politics seems to be acceptable, and other mocking is not acceptable.

Your second sentence is much more clear than the first. The first sentence makes it sound as though you find some mocking acceptable, not that some is acceptable in politics.

Also, Lorraine, please stop with the condescendence. It is not becoming.